Guild Batle Lag so Bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Batle Lag so Bad

i dont have any issues in any aspect of this game exept GUILD BATLE..u merging with 4 server but has nothin to do to increase ur server capacity..i never had any problem with this game before but after patch n merging GB is unplayable...s42 s45 s48 s55..this isnt fair..

R2 Fix the lag. It is so annoying and everyone has it. -_-
    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Also froze here in servers 64/83/87/90 - please fix this one ASAP! We're in the final scoring when this happened!
      WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

s28 here - can join Guild battle, with super lag, messages delay 10-10 minutes, can't fight (when get in fight can't click skills button). After try to refresh, it got worse, Blackscreen, and another refresh, get inside with no people to see at all, but the fight is still going on.

and this happened from Last week. 2 maintenance, and no FIX at all

Comment

guys pls try different browsers and those stuff on my signature,
          see if it works.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

None of your step works. It has got nothing to do with browser or cache or whatever. It's mostly the asian countries having some serious delay/lag only during the GB ever since the 1.5 patch.

Comment

Пробывала игру в 4 браузерах -- везде одинаково везде баги - и арена и БГ но еще и сама игра очень долго загружается при переходе на другие локации -- в Хол оф хироус -- тоже идти невозможно потомучто игра загружается очень медленно -- у многих -сегодня вообще там все застряли --(я имею ввиду команда с которой я туда ходила )

Comment

still have same problems after 1,5 patch..
                GB is suck now, pls fix IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                  guys pls try different browsers and those stuff on my signature,
                  see if it works.
                  heya mate, me and my friends he from australia btw face the same problem, try all that thing that u wrote none succes even try it with anthr pc and laptop, still same problem.. well already post a tciket tho.. lol lets hope they heaar us. now even wb stcuks at my server no one doing dammage, because its frozze after our last atack. so not just few ppls who deal with this thing now, most of the servers do

Comment

Originally posted by donatkentang View Post
                    heya mate, me and myf irends he from australia btw face the same problem, try all that thing that u wrote none succes even try it with anthr pc and laptop, still same problem.. well already post a tciket tho.. lol lets hope they heaar us. now even wb stcuks at my server no one doing dammage, because its frozze after our last atack. so not just few ppls who deal with this thing now, most of the servers do
                    hopefully R2 can resolve these issues then. In the mean time try to PM Ratty da mod, he has a method to remove lag, so prolly can pm him for advice.

Comment

here is a visual approach to the lagging issue in the guild battle

Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                      X