Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross server BG and others.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server BG and others.

there should be a rule like not able to attack before opposing team player was a cart.

also that there is a player lvl limit you can attacked/be attacked like -5 +5 only.

BG used to be FUN, till cross server BG.

now it just plain sucks, mostly because all higher lvl/vips do is attack lower players before they even get a cart, I'm fine getting owned if i least have a cart to turn in after lol

LOVE the other new changes like full screen and graphical changes, but cross server is just killing it by mixing "old" servers with "newbie" servers.
    Last edited by only1merlin; 03-16-2013, 06:05 PM.

+5/-5 won't matter much. It is and always has been about BR.

Comment

before cross server i could actually play in BG. 50/50 now it's 98/2 chance of even getting a cart before getting attacked by unfair lvl player...

been playing this game since only 3 servers here in R2.

99% of the changes i LOVE, but the BG is just SAD now and also at same time as WB too.
      Last edited by only1merlin; 03-16-2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

I'm curious as to what level you are only1merlin?
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

be glad you're even able to enter the BG. Have you got any idea how many servers arent able to enter BG and GA for days?

Comment

Originally posted by darrylim View Post
            be glad you're even able to enter the BG. Have you got any idea how many servers arent able to enter BG and GA for days?
            The east coast servers only.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              I'm curious as to what level you are only1merlin?
              i'm lvl 43. on s03 R2 when only 3 servers where available.

42 on wartune only1neo few months, BG on this one was Fun, after cross server just camp my base/wait till it's over.

cross server is good only when other server is as old a matching one.

Comment

Originally posted by only1merlin View Post
                i'm lvl 43. on s03 R2 when only 3 servers where available.

42 on wartune only1neo few months, BG on this one was Fun, after cross server just camp my base/wait till it's over.

cross server is good only when other server is as old a matching one.
                Before cross-server BG, you could get attacked by a level 70.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                X