Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New store items you can buy with vouchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New store items you can buy with vouchers

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to buy other things from the store other than those three runes with all those vouchers you have? It'd be awesome if you could buy more items from the store with vouchers, maybe even clothing and wings, crypt keys, bullhorns, etc. to name a few

wings and clothes? forget bout it , they wont even attempt to do that. I dont think that crypt keys and others like that would be possible too. What I think it is possible is Rage runes. With those we free players can compite against players with clothes cuz we will be able to get rage runes more often and be able to use stronger skills on the beggining like the ppl with clothes.

Comment

Haha.

Buying clothes, wings, crypt keys with vouchers.... ?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yeah, but I mean for insane amounts, like 10k+ for wings and so, so anyone who really wants them can save up for a few months

Comment

Originally posted by Altair_X3 View Post
          Yeah, but I mean for insane amounts, like 10k+ for wings and so, so anyone who really wants them can save up for a few months
          10k is easy

try 50k and then maybe
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X