Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

EST server bug compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EST server bug compensation

Hello r2 thanks to a bad maintenance this week we the EST server members were unable to attend cross server arena and cross server BG

due to this we missed out lots of things starting with the 95 points devotion reward to the easter eggs

since this major bug has ruined our gaming experience for the past few days and that which is still not fixed i hereby demand a compensation AFTER the bug is fixed

the compensation reward should be the 95 devotion point rewards which is mount whips,soul crystals,lvl 2 gem pack and skeleton keys

since this bug has been on us since the maintenance u should give us the compensation for all the days we ended up missing this which is 7 days (if its fixed during the weekly maintenance)

so the 95 devotion points reward x 7 + 7 days worth easter eggs since we did miss this extremely amazing event thanks to the bug right after a maintenance

THANK U

PS: many players are really angry thanks to this bug

PS 2: this bug has reduced our progress the compensation that i noted above is what i think is appropriate

PS 3: if u guys fix this bug before the weekly maintenance then ur welcome to cut the reward a little bit but still ur gonna have to give the compensation reward based on how many days it took before we can get it back.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

let me just reiterate that what has been listed above as appropriate compensation is the MINIMUM due to the EST server players.

Comment

dont forget the pvp points.... I had at LEAST 1000, i will settle for the 1 mount spirit for that... plus devotion, plus insigs from arena, bg (alhtough I don't do bg, some do) 5 shard pieces I would have gotten for entering the bg, the wealth and kyanite from the quest for arena, the eggs bonus..... the list goes on and on..... so, the compensation better be good. I would expect all that AND some kind of bonus for screwing up and being patient with you guys. Better throw out some vip trials and lots of whips and skeleton keys. And eggs, lots of eggs.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

UPDATE: thanks for giving the emergency maintenance really well done r2games
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

lol fingers crossed that its gonna work, and the info is hot off the presses....so let everybody know that you can, please
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            lol fingers crossed that its gonna work, and the info is hot off the presses....so let everybody know that you can, please
            hehe thanks can't wait to go get some kills in BG (just kidding)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
            X