Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please FIX cross-Server Arena!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R29050885 View Post
    I've asked them in chat before we quickly die. I'm a casher and OP, so even if they were in our level range, it would be a bit more of a fight, not "oh no, them again" before dying in one hit. lol
    Even better - they usually have 55 gear.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Even better - they usually have 55 gear.
      Of course they have 55 gear. If you are under 60 u'll get matched only with under 60's; however if u have one lv 60 player u'll fight lv60 players. But the matter is in the BR not in the lv. That should be a criteria for MP arena matching, to give a chance to the hundreds of players who can't get in GB all week long. Anyway, today i fought in arena alongside 2 31k BR players (lv56&57) and we got butchered 20 times, barely wining 10 fights. My BR at this moment is 31k, lv57. It's low, but remember I am a non-casher so it's not that bad. I will return with more news.

MY HONOR IS LOYALTY

Comment

Originally posted by olteanuvesel View Post
        Of course they have 55 gear. If you are under 60 u'll get matched only with under 60's; however if u have one lv 60 player u'll fight lv60 players. But the matter is in the BR not in the lv. That should be a criteria for MP arena matching, to give a chance to the hundreds of players who can't get in GB all week long. Anyway, today i fought in arena alongside 2 31k BR players (lv56&57) and we got butchered 20 times, barely wining 10 fights. My BR at this moment is 31k, lv57. It's low, but remember I am a non-casher so it's not that bad. I will return with more news.

MY HONOR IS LOYALTY
        No. There are many instances of under 60s being matched with 60s and above.

It will never be about BR since there needs to be a reward for spending and boosting BR relative by level.

Comment

Hello everybody, i returned with more news. Today i got butchered again in group arena...I got butchered a lot of days until today but today I really got annoyed by the matching. The amount of lv60 players i met today in arena was unbelievable, unlike none till now. What are u R2 doing? Trying to get the more players to quit? Cuz they aren't encouraged to spend mpre balens in this manner you know. I chatted to a lot of ppl and too many complain about this matching problem;what is so difficult to limit the matching between 10 lvl difference? I truly believed once in this game, but latest events tend to proove the opposite...Good luck players!

MY HONOR IS LOYALTY

Comment

It will remain a problem and only get worse, runes are supposed to be eliminated in weeks to follow and R2Games doesn't care about you only your money. They want you to get stronger or the illusion of being stronger buy buying balens. The only true value in the game is VIP and that's it...everything else just helps incrementally. Kill WB ugrade troops and Guild skills and that will be the best thing you can ever do for your character.

Comment

Originally posted by R27888585 View Post
              It will remain a problem and only get worse, runes are supposed to be eliminated in weeks to follow and R2Games doesn't care about you only your money. They want you to get stronger or the illusion of being stronger buy buying balens. The only true value in the game is VIP and that's it...everything else just helps incrementally. Kill WB ugrade troops and Guild skills and that will be the best thing you can ever do for your character.
              Well then, that means I won't be posting anymore in a few weeks/months.You are very right about what a non-casher player can do, and I guess the only non-cash players remaining will be low lvls. If i do not return with new posts goodluck to you all.

MY HONOR IS LOYALTY
              Last edited by olteanuvesel; 04-10-2013, 12:37 PM. Reason: Rectification

Comment

Working...
              X