want to see more world maps higre that 51+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to see more world maps higre that 51+

I should want to see map for every 10 lvls 51+ relly sucks.

Very low Gold mine lvl at 60, and is alot of lvl 51+ players in the map man not can attack becouse of lvl range, must serch alot for find in the map for find them.

Or hige all tower frome the map so them become invisible for them at 10 lvl, some times man just attack first tower man see dosent check relly lvl sometimes.
    Wen man coming home late frome works have no mutch time before server reset man have not time hunt them for get so hige kynati as possibol.

and add more gold mines i saw one take a lvl 60 gold mine just at my eyes i just wait to him to take it after i attack him for take it.
    Is for less gold mines for people and all want them there higest lvl

So its just war about them there 60 i never attack one some take a 59 gold mines but i attack everybody some own a lvl 60

Should be nice me lvl 80 gold mines and insibile tower some man not can attack.

or make world map for every 10 lvls.

i want even to see a chance to get another tat lvl 1 of Daru Peral for farm daru frome Wild. Let use give a chance to get lvl 2or x5 osv.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

coming soon

thats all i got to say
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X