Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer need help for lvl 100 catacomb

Hi guys,

Currently I'm stuck at boss lvl95 in catacomb, and I want some help for lvl100 catacomb as well.

Here are my basic stat, guild skills and academy skills

Click image for larger version

Name:	basic stat.png
Views:	1
Size:	417.1 KB
ID:	1735107

And here are my troop and skill build.

Click image for larger version

Name:	troop skill.png
Size:	532.8 KB
ID:	1735108

Also I have lvl5 determination astral, 4 other astrals are patk, crit, mdef, pdef.

I need opinions guys. Thanks
    Attached Files

nothikn splecial .. just get that mdef up to 8k+ after buffs... or before buffs .. u will kill easy .. just use three skills as deep freeze,msas ms as... deep freeze ... use three runes.. block, multi heal and heal .. put it on afk and use runes when ever possible .. u wil do it easy enuff.. look at my stats i do it with normal lvl 3 pots o def, endurance and stamina Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	1665565

Comment

^Dude, you still use pots?

Comment

Get a multishot and a delphic sniper, get rid of armor piercer and scatter, make sure to switch gems to mdef/hp too, make sure to have a rage rune and a heal rune to use if you get your stats lowered by his move, and pot up good with scrolls. You have better stats than me when I beat it so it is 100% possible for you if you do it right. On a side note I think you can double hit with arrow strike if you wait for the auto attack then press arrow strike key as soon as you see the auto attack animation starting.

Comment

Shadow i do use pots because i dont play it, i afk the battle as well.. and i have like 90+ pots of endurance, charisma and defence i keep getting lots o pots from arena battle, i use one set of pots for bg, one for group arena and one for cata.. that is only 9 pots per day .. pots get accumulated so does runes.. wanna see my bp :P

Comment

no dude .. just use .. AS to up ur rage.. then deep freeze it, then use MS and AS combination till the cool down on deep freeze is over use it immediately.. again repeat .. if u want to use any runes
            a) group heal use this after the boss hits all 3 of u with its aoe..
            b)Block rune: use this after the secind attack is done.. the third attack is aoe it does save u lot of hp if used properly
            c)heal: probably 4,5: use it after the boss hits u on first shot .. and then wait and see and use it when required..

Since ur mdef is low.. i would suggest to use blue potion of intellect along with red potion, def potion, charisma and endurance potions are must .. try out to change ur pdef astral to any other orange astral u have .. if u have scrolls use them apart from pdef scroll

for me at 6k mdef.. it was damm hard .. but as i started to grow .. now it is cake walk for me.. i dont even watch battle ..

ty for checking out patiently

Comment

Your skill tree is good, i use just as, df & **, sometimes poison arrow and it's work you need mdf atk and hp, rest gear put crit gems...i make 100 v cata with 4v gems on 51lvl... You must think... It's the recept

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

His mdef and troop count are a bit on the low side . raise those . make sure your formation is Hero in front row. use guardian rune straight after your 1st turn in the fight.

Comment

True up this is what i'm forget on 90+ cata runes ase nesesery

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                  X