Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Exchange Astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange Astrals

Well as the title says we should have a system which allows us to change one orange astral with another one . For example : you got orange charm astral and you need patk orange , and this system allow you to change it . Easy .

Sorry for my english

Should be for easy to get them, them are prettly easy some them are alredy.

Just lvl them yellow you have to lvl 6-7 and before you finnish it you problie have another yellow you think use and start lvl them to 6-7 and you problie have another one.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by SeKAaa View Post
      Well as the title says we should have a system which allows us to change one orange astral with another one . For example : you got orange charm astral and you need patk orange , and this system allow you to change it . Easy .

Sorry for my english
      The game would be TOO easy.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        The game would be TOO easy.
        Agreed.

7K, and soon to be 15K, seem a bit high point-wise but it gives you something to work towards. Otherwise, under this method, you'll get your 6-8+ oranges pretty quickly and then just 'energine' it up indefinitely (which happens anyway).

Comment

This is something I agree with Condor and Knowing with. Astral exchange would make the game way too easy. It isn't that hard to get the right oranges once you get higher lvl and do more dmg to WB. You earn enough gold to get more starpoints and if you don't happen to be lucky getting it free. You can eventually buy it.

Comment

I remember do i start i used Grean after i got a blue i lvl my blue for a lvl 3 blue put it in a Pur later you get a lvl 2 lvl you pur to you get a yellow.

For sometimes you coming get it and wen you get it you have alredy a hige lvl yellow wen you put you pur in the yellow.

After lvl you yellow to Red Astro coming in Part 3 so wen you have hige yellow, and keep lvl to you get a red you maby have Red Astro lvl 9 wen you get it

you still dosent lose noting you change only colors after you get it. And never buy them for 7000 star points is wortless for sometimes you coming get them.
            So is just best spend exp and keep lvl to you get a higre color.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
            X