Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to SCREW higher players in Battlegrounds even if you are lvl 50!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
    People don't work together in battlegrounds. It's just a random group from various servers meshed together trying to get honor for themselves. It is possible you will end up fighting the wrong person once you got your dryads but it is abusing the system. I would go so far as to call it exploiting when players build dryads as that is not what the developers had in mind when implementing it but more of a tool to cut down on bullying and help the lowbies.

You want more honor, then earn your stripes, don't take this lazy route.
    I can see your point but what I see far more often on my alternate is players thinking carting nonstop, with low BR, as a viable method in maintaining honor. Good God no. It's really either/or unless you cashed or camped levels.

Comment

People don't work together in battlegrounds. It's just a random group from various servers meshed together trying to get honor for themselves. It is possible you will end up fighting the wrong person once you got your dryads but it is abusing the system. I would go so far as to call it exploiting when players build dryads as that is not what the developers had in mind when implementing it but more of a tool to cut down on bullying and help the lowbies.

You want more honor, then earn your stripes, don't take this lazy route.
      Agreed! You get something nice and people take advantage of it and abuse it. Dryads isn't there to bully higher ranks and earn as much honor as possible from them. It is there to save your *** and recuperate the honor loss that those bullies done to you when you were a lowbie. Give someone an invisible potion and they go rob a bank. Seriously, people need to stop abusing the system to get what they want.

Comment

Nailed it. The CHinese style of pay to win games is all about trying to find every way the developers can to get players to spend more money.
        This may be true. The issue though is most people are throwing up their hands and giving up when it doesn't necessarily have to be that way. Are you going to be able to cart non-stop with non VIP 9/low(er) BR? Hello no... but I see this being attempted over and over again. I see virtually no one playing defensive at all. Players riding up and down *vertically* (an issue for some players too) thinking they can avoid certain players. Of course that's also a recipe for headaches.

Comment

Originally posted by R26312419 View Post
          There is no surprise here. The current battleground system rewards weakness and cowardness over hard work and, quite surprisingly, money spent. Anybody who is not scoring 20+ kills and no deaths in battleground, a select few in each level bracket, will get better results dryad bombing. Even crusaders and up, but they have to make sure to hit higher ranked players - which is easier than to try to play the game and avoid the stealthy bombers who will take 400 honor away every time. It is a sad state of affairs and I hope it will be tweaked sooner than later.
          LOL!!! You must understand that in life, you can swim against the current and kill yourself out, or go with the flow and have a easier life (and if you are smart and skilled, you can make a change even if you go with the flow)...
          Intelligent players know the rules and how to use those rules to their advantage (just like those shrewd businessman who are able to make their way around those huge taxes... they have lawyers to tell them the loopholes of each law, and use it to their advantage)...
          If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
          -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
            LOL!!! You must understand that in life, you can swim against the current and kill yourself out, or go with the flow and have a easier life (and if you are smart and skilled, you can make a change even if you go with the flow)...
            Intelligent players know the rules and how to use those rules to their advantage (just like those shrewd businessman who are able to make their way around those huge taxes... they have lawyers to tell them the loopholes of each law, and use it to their advantage)...
            Abusing dryads isn't the "rules" of the game. You are abusing a buff given to you to make you get much honor and make the other person lose much honor. That is an exploit which R2 may or may not condone. From what it seems like it they don't care or don't think it's a huge deal. Other games I played if someone abused something like this that person would be banned. Since getting dryad and purposly stalking someone to make them lose honor and bully them on purpose. Is considered harassment. Already explained Dryads is there for the smaller guys to go up against the bigger guys. It is not to abuse for your joy and get what you want faster. Battlegrounds should be fun for everyone. Not giving you a headache and making you lose thousands of honor to someone that doesn't rightfully deserve it. The loss of honor I assume is there so that that the lower levels are able to recuperate there losses from being beat a lot. It isn't there so you can bully someone around with.

Comment

lol the BG should be fun for every one part* BG is fun then u hit lvl 50 and cant do anything unless ur a huge casher it then makes u rage quit xD
              personaly i think BG should be done by BRs not lvl for example i have about 30k BR i go to BG today see a knight with about 54k and many others from 35 to 40ish there is 0 chance of a win not fun just frusterateing, just something i think would work to make BG fun for every1 again xD

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                see this is why bg so annoying and noobs not supposed to cry when they get killed!! if your looking for dryads to kill someone..most time someone that didnt even attack you the whole bg so they lose 400 honor...you should be killed repeatedly and gl with that vs me i get 118 honor per kill and you will need around lvl 6 dryads to kill me so that 600 honor from you and 250 i lose...then u still lose 100+ or so cause im killing you 8 more times after that for revenge
                you cannot kill people 8 more times after that , cause they will hide. Anyways I never done that , those dryads system , but I get kill and get some sometimes ... but the funny part is when highter rank like you run at me , and I won!!!! without having to go naked ..... Cause mostly I run for cart and its the other who attacked me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  Abusing dryads isn't the "rules" of the game. You are abusing a buff given to you to make you get much honor and make the other person lose much honor. That is an exploit which R2 may or may not condone. From what it seems like it they don't care or don't think it's a huge deal. Other games I played if someone abused something like this that person would be banned. Since getting dryad and purposly stalking someone to make them lose honor and bully them on purpose. Is considered harassment. Already explained Dryads is there for the smaller guys to go up against the bigger guys. It is not to abuse for your joy and get what you want faster. Battlegrounds should be fun for everyone. Not giving you a headache and making you lose thousands of honor to someone that doesn't rightfully deserve it. The loss of honor I assume is there so that that the lower levels are able to recuperate there losses from being beat a lot. It isn't there so you can bully someone around with.
                  I think you should take a walk from the game , you start taking that a bit too seriously. I am not saying that abusing of dryads is necessary a think I will do , but dryad is there and if R2 as issue with people using it , they should just removed it or reduce the amount you get.

The way you talk about this is supposly fun and not having headacke : its only you saying I should won all the time and never lost any honors. Do you think the smaller rank found that fun all the time to be killed constantly ??? not all of them intentionally dryads ? some just want card and a chance for 2 kills. But well poor little creature , I lost tones of honors too , but I loved the fact that I can also killed highter rank and at least recuperate what I lost from lower rank. And for myself I deserved all the kills , no exception!! but of course what the op explain isnt very a nice thing to do as well!! I just think that removing the dryad isnt a good thing to do, they could just reduce the amount of honor lost , but as a whale you didnt get that what R2 expect from you is to become level 9 vip!!! Thats why they will never banned or punish any players who abused of dryad ................... you understand ?

Comment

Originally posted by luciole78 View Post
                    I think you should take a walk from the game , you start taking that a bit too seriously. I am not saying that abusing of dryads is necessary a think I will do , but dryad is there and if R2 as issue with people using it , they should just removed it or reduce the amount you get.

The way you talk about this is supposly fun and not having headacke : its only you saying I should won all the time and never lost any honors. Do you think the smaller rank found that fun all the time to be killed constantly ??? not all of them intentionally dryads ? some just want card and a chance for 2 kills. But well poor little creature , I lost tones of honors too , but I loved the fact that I can also killed highter rank and at least recuperate what I lost from lower rank. And for myself I deserved all the kills , no exception!! but of course what the op explain isnt very a nice thing to do as well!! I just think that removing the dryad isnt a good thing to do, they could just reduce the amount of honor lost , but as a whale you didnt get that what R2 expect from you is to become level 9 vip!!! Thats why they will never banned or punish any players who abused of dryad ................... you understand ?
                    Im sorry but your post is incredibly stupid. Abusing dryads is just a coward way of getting honor and it does make the battlegrounds not fun in. Not all big guys farmed the little guys you know. I am not even talking about that. I agree that dryad is there for a purpose and I do agree that it should be there to help out the little guys. What I don't agree on is how they abuse it and stalk other higher ranks just for more honor and to make them lose honor. That is what battlegrounds has turned into now. Lower ranks purposly get dryad and stalk higher ranks. That isn't how dryad was suppose to be used in the first place. It was used as an emergency buff so that you are able to get revenge against the one that bullied you and you are able to get your honors back. it isn't there to abuse and stalk higher ranks through out the BG.

Comment

Wew is that all it only shows those who do that is weak...

Comment

Haha... You should blame those big players who feed on small players... It is because of them that these weak players have come a way to revenge against them... Too bad it includes those innocent big players.... If one is afraid to lose honor, then don't do bg, that is simple, and safe... You can still get honors from guild battle, and earn your way to the rank you want...

If you wait long enough, probably for a month, all of the players will have the same rank (cause small players get big honors, while big players lose honors), then this issue will not be a headache anymore.

It isn't there so you can bully someone around with.
                        Haha... So the only one who can bully are the strong players???? Well sorry for them, cause weak players can now also bully!!! LOL!!

You know, what comes around, goes around (or vice versa whatever...).... Those big, rude (whatever you call them) players started it... So it just came back to them, but came even worse (cause, like I said, it also affected those kind, good-hearted big players...)
                        -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
                          LOL!!! You are wrong... This is what you call KARMA to those big players!!!
                          So what if you call them weak, they don't care... They only care about getting honors (some only care about getting revenge, LOL)...
                          Instead of these big players whining about dryad's buff, they should just think of a way how to overcome this...
                          The problem is they don't think... No wonder this quote is really true:

"Thinking is the hardest work to do, that is why few people do it...."
                          -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
                            ...says the level 49 camper at BG.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                              "Thinking is the hardest work to do, that is why few people do it...."
                              Now that quote can be used for dryad hunters also. They aren't thinking of how to compete, they are taking the easy way also.

I do however agree that the people losing a lot of honor need to stop whining about the dryads, it's in the game so deal with it.

If you have 12 kills and 3 loses with +108 honor, what's the problem?
                              Is it that you lost 500-600 honor in the 3 loses, or that you DON'T want to lose any at all?
                              Or is it that is has become nigh on impossible to farm your Alts to build up a false honor rating!

Even before the new battlegrounds, I used to think that an + honor gain was a job well done.
                              Nothing has changed in that respect, it's just got that little harder to walk out with + honor gains.

There are easy ways and means to minimize losses, just look around you and learn from others. All the info is there.
                              Last edited by Billy_McF; 03-19-2013, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                                getting off your horse makes u look noobier and hence quicker targetted
                                Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                                I shall try it in my next BG and report back at how effective it is... ^_^
                                So for my last BG last night - I dumped my horse and wings...

Nobody attacked me at all for over 3 minutes.

I then switched to my crusader horse and I attracted one attack.

Using my Kitty attracted a few more...

I shall continue testing this idea.
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X