Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to SCREW higher players in Battlegrounds even if you are lvl 50!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so 11 loses means u lose points too thats noob and stupid ... If u cant fight just dont fight or wait to get stronger to just kill one high lvl means nothing we all can do it the point is to play not to kill someone and then stay at safety ... noob
    Wartune
    Name : Death✞Lord
    Server : s144
    Profession : Knight
    Level : 80

Blade Hunter
    Name : Death✞Lady
    Server : s14
    Profession : Valkyrie
    Level : 175
    BR:3106340

Comment

Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
      It's called Battlegrounds, not "Ticker-tape Parade." Playing the game well means considering the whole of the situation--where do you go on the defensive, where do you die for little loss in order to gain a lot more, leveraging guild and friend alliances and game mechanics, knowing the signs of how a strong player just got weakened enough for you to finish them off. There are a lot of little tactics that need to be considered, which makes BG a very fun part of the game overall. Learn how to play the game.

~Pernilla
      Kong S-1
      Another one VIP 9 super casher that has the knowledge, ah he's knowingeyes guildie, maybe he learnt from the master
      bah.. those little tactics u talk about everybody can use them.
      And what u know about those tactics if u don't lose honor?
      What exactly u do in the bg? i guess u aim the little ones to farm faster, and if u happen to hit a stronger one (or a less titled but with dryads??)?? U don't have to care so where's your strategy??

LOL u even advices to buy double honor scroll.. man come down to the world of the living, people don't buy double honor scrolls. There are many better way to spend for those who can't afford all the money u use.
      Double honor scrols is by far the worst way to spend money, in a great bg, if 2 guys come, they can just totally change the dynamics of it. And u may have the need to escape, but u didn't thought of that with your lvl 9 VIP?
      And if that happen doubl h. scroll are wasted money, you may don't care, but 90% of people does care about the money they spend.

So yeah, you looked like a ****** person.
      Nick: SquaLLuNReaL - Guild: WolfPack - Archer
      I'm Italian
      Server pst (USA) Kongregate

Comment

Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
        No need to throw insults around, but I see where you're coming from. I do find it rather funny when Vip9 players defend honor loss as a game mechanic.

Even if they halved honor loss, it would still be annoying, but at least not a huge gaping wound of frustration that makes the event a total drag. I'll tell you first hand it has not been fun tiptoe-ing around, not knowing what random lowbie got 10 dryads from my teammates, being the high honor guy that is the target of every bg troll...

Players with 60k+ br at knight crusader and below. It's just lame. I do it anyway and I'm now 400 honor away from Imperial commander, most likely won't ever go to bg again after I achieve this.
        Last edited by Windheim; 03-21-2013, 06:48 AM. Reason: added quote
        Beyron | Empire
        69 Mage
        Kongregate S-5

Comment

Originally posted by R26326601 View Post
          i'm going to use this thread to post the names of anyone i see using this tactic so people can be aware of the dryad leeches. it's the least i can do to be helpful
          You don't have to. The thread starter was stupid to even post this here. If you are going to do something keep it among yourselves. Now any smart person that sees someone naked in BG will know what that person is up to. No offense or anything but gaga really has some stupid posts. First it was about some crazy way to manipulate the astral system. Now it is about taking advantage and exploiting a game buff. Exploits regardless if it is done by hacks, by in game bugs, or just by in game items/buffs/etc should always be frowned upon and action should be taken. It makes the game unfair and imbalance. Just not fun anymore when people are taking advantage of things to boost there winnings.
          Last edited by Oxykotton; 03-21-2013, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            You don't have to. The thread starter was stupid to even post this here. If you are going to do something keep it among yourselves. Now any smart person that sees someone naked in BG will know what that person is up to. No offense or anything but gaga really has some stupid posts. First it was about some crazy way to manipulate the astral system. Now it is about taking advantage and exploiting a game buff. Exploits regardless if it is done by hacks, by in game bugs, or just by in game items/buffs/etc should always be frowned upon and action should be taken. It makes the game unfair and imbalance. Just not fun anymore when people are taking advantage of things to boost there winnings.
            LOL...i was going to do that just to annoy the author.

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
              1. Take off all your armor and weapon
              2. Rest your horse
              3. Send your Knights or Angels to bed
              4. Take off your best Astrals

Go get killed, 11 times, do not fight back you don't want to prolong the fight. Best to choose the strongest players it goes quicker. The goal is to obtain 100% Dryads with at least 10 minutes left in the BG.

Then when you are at 100%, put your gear on, get on your horse, and wake up your Knights. Your health will be low, but the most important thing now, is to ONLY target a Crusader or better. You can either kill them, if you are able to do so with your diminished health, or just let them kill you. You won't gain any more Dryad's but you will be at full health now. Now go hunting for that loud mouthed bully and take them down. You will cause their Honor to go NEGATIVE, and you will gain a huge amount of HONOR on top of that. Now go back to the spawn area and just AFK there making sure you move your character once every minute or so. Make sure you thank the Crusader in Current Chat for the HONOR you just stole from them.

I even announce that I am now fully dressed and with 100% Dryads buff to CURRENT before I go hunting, warning players to leave me alone they will die. THIS announcement alone seems to bring out the worst bullies who think they can kill me anyway. BG's are a BLAST now!
              Thx lady gagga' .
              This helped alot.

Comment

Well, I dont take off my armor. What I DO do though is building up dryads and chasing after that bully that constantly attacks me. If he looses 200 honor he usually thinks twice next time :P

Comment

This still isn't playing BG the right way. You arn't suppose to take advantage of dyads and go stalk higher ranks for honor. Dryads is used an emergency only. It isn't there to make you gain loads of honor from.
                  LOL!!! And where is the law that says that the use of dyrads is for this and for that?? Dryads are being put in the bg system, and it is up to the players how to use them.... The rule in the bg (for those who don't know where to see it, click the question mark icon) doesn't say "Never abuse the dryads!!"

Even though i'm not a dryad hunter, I still agree to what they are doing... Cause I believe this is the KARMA to those bullies out there. So as what LadeeGaga says, try to avoid to NOT to be a bully, so you will have a lower chance (haha, yes, lower, not a NO chance) of being the victim of those hunters.

Originally posted by R26326601 View Post
                  the people on our server who became identified as dryad leeches ran into more problems than bg. we plundered them as often as possible and made sure they couldn't keep a mine, not to mention how hard a time they had finding groups for mpds and arena. being an @ss has consequences.
                  LOL!!! So you made a raging war against those what you call "leechers", huh??? Too bad you can only punish your own servermates, which will have no effect at all, cause there are still other players in other servers who will do that. And even if this had a little effect, it will take a long time before the change you want can happen..

Anyways, have you ever thought that a lot (or a pretty good number, if you don't like 'lot') of lowbies are not able to join the guild battle (especially now that only 8 guilds are qualified?), so battlegrounds will only be their only way to get honors...

As a non-casher, most of us don't have time to power up our chars, so we remain not-so-strong... That is why i approve dryad hunting.
                  If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                  -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
                    Another one VIP 9 super casher that has the knowledge, ah he's knowingeyes guildie, maybe he learnt from the master
                    bah.. those little tactics u talk about everybody can use them.
                    And what u know about those tactics if u don't lose honor?
                    What exactly u do in the bg? i guess u aim the little ones to farm faster, and if u happen to hit a stronger one (or a less titled but with dryads??)?? U don't have to care so where's your strategy??

LOL u even advices to buy double honor scroll.. man come down to the world of the living, people don't buy double honor scrolls. There are many better way to spend for those who can't afford all the money u use.
                    Double honor scrols is by far the worst way to spend money, in a great bg, if 2 guys come, they can just totally change the dynamics of it. And u may have the need to escape, but u didn't thought of that with your lvl 9 VIP?
                    And if that happen doubl h. scroll are wasted money, you may don't care, but 90% of people does care about the money they spend.

Maybe if you spent less time throwing around insults and more time trying to use some of those tactics, you'd get somewhere on the honor scale. BTW, we're at LD anyway, so we don't "farm" anymore.

Comment

This is a perfect example why the honor loss needs to be changed. People like him make the Battlegrounds not enjoyable now. Just stalking and bullying higher ranks and not everyone else in the battleground. Even if that higher rank was never a bully to you before. you make me sick.
                      Dude it is another way to kill people. No need to be negative. *Must seem you have been fooled with this idea* So it is chose to afk or attack with strategy. And it has always been this way with the game since BG ._. And not stalking or bulling higher ranks. THey do same thing. You have seen i bet. SO another way to get back at them.
                      The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        Maybe if you spent less time throwing around insults and more time trying to use some of those tactics, you'd get somewhere on the honor scale. BTW, we're at LD anyway, so we don't "farm" anymore.
                        +1

LOL!!! Nice one, KnowingEyes!!!
                        If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                        -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
                          1. Take off all your armor and weapon
                          2. Rest your horse
                          3. Send your Knights or Angels to bed
                          4. Take off your best Astrals

Go get killed, 11 times, do not fight back you don't want to prolong the fight. Best to choose the strongest players it goes quicker. The goal is to obtain 100% Dryads with at least 10 minutes left in the BG.

Then when you are at 100%, put your gear on, get on your horse, and wake up your Knights. Your health will be low, but the most important thing now, is to ONLY target a Crusader or better. You can either kill them, if you are able to do so with your diminished health, or just let them kill you. You won't gain any more Dryad's but you will be at full health now. Now go hunting for that loud mouthed bully and take them down. You will cause their Honor to go NEGATIVE, and you will gain a huge amount of HONOR on top of that. Now go back to the spawn area and just AFK there making sure you move your character once every minute or so. Make sure you thank the Crusader in Current Chat for the HONOR you just stole from them.

I even announce that I am now fully dressed and with 100% Dryads buff to CURRENT before I go hunting, warning players to leave me alone they will die. THIS announcement alone seems to bring out the worst bullies who think they can kill me anyway. BG's are a BLAST now!

So now your the bully and they are not......doesn't seem to really fix anything......which is why i say dryads needs to be fixed.....just because you die 10x shouldn't mean you get dryads.....you should only get it if you die by the SAME person 10 times...

Comment

hahaha I love how these bullies who shout about "Don't cry if you are being attacked" are now the ones who are crying about this strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by UnCoeurMort View Post
                              so 11 loses means u lose points too thats noob and stupid ... If u cant fight just dont fight or wait to get stronger to just kill one high lvl means nothing we all can do it the point is to play not to kill someone and then stay at safety ... noob
                              True, but your BR isn't natural so shhhh, noob heavy cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                                hahaha I love how these bullies who shout about "Don't cry if you are being attacked" are now the ones who are crying about this strategy.
                                Not all high ranks were bullies you derp. Stop thinking that all high lvls and high ranks were people who bullied you. Bullies may deserve this but not every high lvl/high rank deserves this ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X