Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to SCREW higher players in Battlegrounds even if you are lvl 50!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should let ppl take carts before you attack them. This is what i call honor farming with respect.
    S81 - xPinoyHide

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      Not all high ranks were bullies you derp. Stop thinking that all high lvls and high ranks were people who bullied you. Bullies may deserve this but not every high lvl/high rank deserves this ****.
      Another moron calling me derp, where in the hell did I mention high rank/high level bully there? Can you read? Or you're just guilty? Reread, reread, reread until you find I mention high rank there, then shout again oxymoron. And I know more than your pea sized brain that not only high ranks are bully. Again reread my post/reply to this thread!
      Last edited by rheasteer; 03-30-2013, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R27403069 View Post
        You really complain a lot, I feel like your expecting some sort of utopia.
        Agreed, he's a high rank whiner.

Comment

Originally posted by luciole78 View Post
          Lol and double lol , my post isnt incredibly stupid , oh well cause you are little mad that I told you to take a walk. Seriously oxykotton you are crying like a baby. Omg I loose honor , its all about you and only you. You are the coward , you only love killing others but not being kill in return. You want to have easy life on the game and never loose honor , cause poor little it cause you headacke. We all loose honors you know, not just you , but we arent all crying about it like little crying baby.You are just taking that game too much seriously.!!!! People who did like the op explain are a minority of players , most of people do not abused of that at all , like I said r2 can found a ways to limit the dryads system , but they wont do it , cause they dont care !! If that game make you headacke , stop playing!! cause its a game thats it!
          The same post?

Comment

how do i use dryad skill am lie lvl 38 and get killed i only like to cart and defend my self if some ones attack me why cant peoplejust cart

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              Farming honor can still be done with the same two players. It's as if this backfired a bit.
              it always b if u sacrifice a bit of honor.
              not sure in others range but in 70's all u need is ask nicely for honor :P
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                it always b if u sacrifice a bit of honor.
                not sure in others range but in 70's all u need is ask nicely for honor :P
                I have to agree. Though there are some players that go for blood, the majority are nice about things.

Comment

Dryad bulling good one best thing to do is get your two kills and let the lower rank dryad bullies kill each other or wait till they move up in title and kill their *** every chance u get I got bullied and it doesnt matter cause sooner or later the bullied turns into the bully they cant stay at the lower title forever lmfao

Comment

oh i didnt know they changed it so only 2 kills are worth of honor, good to know

Comment

• A lot of people here seem to think that either
                      a) all high-level players are bullying lower-level players
                      or b) dryad's hunters only go after bullies

Neither of these is remotely true. I agree with the person who said that dryad's should only be active if you are being attacked, not if you're attacking. And seriously, if you're going to say I'm QQ-ing because I don't like innocent people being bullied, no matter what their level or rank, then you're a pretty messed up person.
                      AyaSnow
                      Phoenix
                      Server 58

Comment

• LOL

thats a long winded way of getting 200 honour lol, plus most good crusaders will just hide from you when you have your equiptment on til you lose your blessing lol ps is it really worth 200 honour for 25 mins of game play. you can make that in like 4 normal kills and actually enjoy the BG game. I Say bring your blessing on ill stun you straight away, lunatic your disgusting cheap self... rage rune and use my special then if your still alive and damaging me ill slap you a bit and use heal runes lol til you dead and then a noob will come after you and get rid of your blessing and all that work would be for nothing...
                        SUPERIORMAN
                        SERVER 82
                        GUILD LEGAL-RO
                        VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                        WINGS - CHECK
                        RHINO - CHECK
                        LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                          LOL!!! And where is the law that says that the use of dyrads is for this and for that?? Dryads are being put in the bg system, and it is up to the players how to use them.... The rule in the bg (for those who don't know where to see it, click the question mark icon) doesn't say "Never abuse the dryads!!"

Even though i'm not a dryad hunter, I still agree to what they are doing... Cause I believe this is the KARMA to those bullies out there. So as what LadeeGaga says, try to avoid to NOT to be a bully, so you will have a lower chance (haha, yes, lower, not a NO chance) of being the victim of those hunters.

LOL!!! So you made a raging war against those what you call "leechers", huh??? Too bad you can only punish your own servermates, which will have no effect at all, cause there are still other players in other servers who will do that. And even if this had a little effect, it will take a long time before the change you want can happen..

Anyways, have you ever thought that a lot (or a pretty good number, if you don't like 'lot') of lowbies are not able to join the guild battle (especially now that only 8 guilds are qualified?), so battlegrounds will only be their only way to get honors...

As a non-casher, most of us don't have time to power up our chars, so we remain not-so-strong... That is why i approve dryad hunting.
                          Very well said and i agree with you entirely.

I have tried this going 'naked' thing just to see how much attention i would get out there. seven minutes into my first bg and only two attacked me, but when i put my gear back on, then it went wild: the same guy attacked me a total of 8 eight times in the remaining 17 minutes and ended up losing to me on the seventh. i didn't go out of my way to get killed, i just went about my business carting, hoping i'd get the 2 kills for daily quest.

Second bg, it was business as usual: carting and hoping to complete my quest. As very often happens, i was targeted systematically by two players, obviously vying for highest honour and MVP title. i am glad to say i had the joy of killing them both eventually, as they kept coming at me relentlessly. I may not have used this dryad stacking tactic, but as the person quoted hereabove, i do not feel one bit sorry for high ranks, crusaders et al as we all use the game within the rules set by the makers.

Until this becomes illegal, i will not frown upon anyone who kills me in this way for we have to accept how things are. Those who are not willing to do so should voice their discontent en masse and should there be many, changes will certainly occur when you do as i do when i invest money into some product: if words don't work to influence matters, hit them where it hurts; cut the funds pure and simple.

You just have to be ruthless and mark my words, any business that means to stay in business has to take notice of their customers' opinions and desires.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragone1 View Post
                            This by far is the best thread that i have read. I for one am sick of the higher lvls bulling the lower lvls for easy honor, this does not make for a competitive match. if there is a way to fight back against the higher lvls i say use it it's only fair. for those who think that this technique is wrong you obvieusly are the ones who are doing the bulling to the lower lvls and are ticked because the lower lvls have a way of beating you at your own game. I for one think you shouldn't be able to attack anyone more than a lvl below you in the first place, this would make for a better game and honor would be earned for a fair fight not a raping of the weak!
                            Hear hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by onimad View Post
                              the good news is strong player are limit to kill 2x same enemy. and then he won't get anymore honor.
                              he need to change target.
                              so basically weak player can take this as advantages...if u know what i mean.
                              Now that would be a good thing if only it were put into practice.

What would also be good in order to keep things fair, would be to rethink the high losses of honour for crusaders and above.
                              Last edited by Arktalas1; 03-31-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by susanandkinkin View Post
                                how do i use dryad skill am lie lvl 38 and get killed i only like to cart and defend my self if some ones attack me why cant peoplejust cart
                                In spite of what my feelings are on the matter, you have to take one vital thing into consideration here friend: this is called Battleground, not tiddlywinks

Comment

Working...
                                X