Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

a new world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a new world boss

i think a new world boss is needed make it either an army or a hydra with multiple head/targets so my area of effect spells are worthwhile in wb archers have a huge advantage in every other wb

Have you tried going crit?

Comment

yes.... and lots of people tell me its not feasible for mages ourwb is all full of archers

Comment

Originally posted by quseio View Post
        yes.... and lots of people tell me its not feasible for mages ourwb is all full of archers
        thats not true

crit mages really do well

only 1 problem and thats called competition

u usually end up getting the same view point as an archer and u usually are considered a crit mage instead of a support mage and will have a hard time in MPD but as time progresses when the game gets even more ridiculous thats when u will shine

although if ur lvl 40 below i suggest u get ur will destroyer as high as u can
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I hops Archer get MATK and knight and Archer keep PATK.

For is not so fun for mage, am archer so am happy. But still i think is very bad not give MATK to a mage.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
            I hops Archer get MATK and knight and Archer keep PATK.

For is not so fun for mage, am archer so am happy. But still i think is very bad not give MATK to a mage.
            WB isn't based on magical or physical damage

cause the WB doesn't have Pdef nor Mdef

its based on HP so any damage goes and crit damage is the best in WB
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I believe KnowingEyes was suggesting he use crit for WB since there is an increased crit rate for EVERYONE at world boss, then going back to Will Destroyer afterwards.

Comment

but crit requires mage to use not just sniper but floating dmg and determination which mean alot of gold if u want to switch out. i havent seen a single mage on wb
                top ten on my server since patch their all archers ! every single one
                Last edited by quseio; 03-18-2013, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Higre PATK/MATK higre damges so its do alot

And crit is never bad to becouse crit allways give higre that a base shot
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

but crit requires mage to use not just sniper but floating dmg and determination which mean alot of gold if u want to switch out. i havent seen a single mage on wb
                    top ten on my server since patch their all archers ! every single one
                    if u don't see any mages right now then u can have a chance to be the first in ur server

cool right

try it

try something different then people will follow u

don't use floating damage nor determination

mages don't need that

mages have natural damage booster so unlike archers u don;t need it just pure sniper alone will do the exact same damage an archer does and crit helps

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

but crit requires mage to use not just sniper but floating dmg and determination which mean alot of gold if u want to switch out. i havent seen a single mage on wb on my server since patch

Comment

but crit requires mage to use not just sniper but floating dmg and determination which mean alot of gold if u want to switch out. i havent seen a single mage on wb on my server since patch
                        There are ones who have taken it to 5/5 at least. We have a few that can get on the list.

Comment

Working...
                        X