Classes discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classes discussion

I wanna know what adv have knights from the other classes??
    i see Archers got world boss, mages got catacombs....
    what is the thing for knights?

I'd say Warriors aka "Knights" have pvp

Comment

PvP? No way... mages own that too.
      ChieftainRez
      Knight
      VictisHNR
      [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Knights are the weakest class at events overall. They perform very well in the pvp in guild battle, my favorite combination is a knight and 2 mages in 3v3 and they overpower archers in duels.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          I'd say Warriors aka "Knights" have pvp
          But mages can wipe the floor with knights with their clothing advantage. 2x or 3x AOE means it's a very steep climb for Knights though they weren't supposed to win anyway. Guess that's why Knights get some more healing power later on.

Knights get 'bupkis'. End of story.

Comment

I still love being a knight though, don't get me wrong... I hate to have to wear ugly girls dresses from the 80's as a male mage, or wear nothing at all as a female mage... Knights FTW!
            ChieftainRez
            Knight
            VictisHNR
            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

knight at high level will conquer the pvp as they have passive that support high level. so if you play for a long time i advice you used knight, when lvl 55 you will start to be beat of all class ^^

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                I still love being a knight though, don't get me wrong... I hate to have to wear ugly girls dresses from the 80's as a male mage, or wear nothing at all as a female mage... Knights FTW!
                It's a sad day when the best argument about being a knight is based on aesthetics.

Originally posted by Yudhax001 View Post
                knight at high level will conquer the pvp as they have passive that support high level. so if you play for a long time i advice you used knight, when lvl 55 you will start to be beat of all class ^^
                DO you play the game at this high level of which you speak?

Comment

Meh,fighting a warrior of equal BR and skill, He wins hands down. With Shields and high HP and a pretty decent attack to boot, Warriors can overcome mages with our low hp.

With clothing, Warriors can pump out an AoE which can be quite painful, eliminates or causes serious pain to troops. In my experience mages depend on troops in PVP with warriors. Once they're gone we go down quickly.
                  Last edited by ElusionM; 03-18-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    Meh,fighting a warrior of equal BR and skill, He wins hands down. With Shields and high HP and a pretty decent attack to boot, Warriors can overcome mages with our low hp.

With clothing, Warriors can pump out an AoE which can be quite painful, eliminates or causes serious pain to troops. In my experience mages depend on troops in PVP with warriors. Once they're gone we go down quickly.
                    LOL? 2x-3x AOE from a mage back to back+ and they can't take out a knight?

Comment

Indeed, I actually lose to him.. He has 51k hp where I have 34k hp, with blocks and shields and rebounds, he can heal and shield 10k worth of damage and all the rest of it. It's not that surprising.

Comment

clothing hasnt helped mages could allways do 2 aoe i would say its helped knights and archers more as most now start with there aoe
                        Last edited by dking87; 03-18-2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
                          clothing hasnt helped mages could allways do 2 aoe i would say its helped knights and archers more as most now start with there aoe
                          wich is very true i play a knight only reason can compete with mages is starting with AoE killing units quick then getting intercept in to cancel there damn AoEs xD

Comment

Knights cant even heal at GB without points

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
                              Yes but good ones can now do *3*.

Comment

Working...
                              X