Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

hello everyone :) MoonBranch here i have a question to ask about mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone :) MoonBranch here i have a question to ask about mounts

does anyone know if the wildfire will apear in te mystery shop on the balans only or do you need to do something for it to show up ?

secondly does anyone know how many whips we need for stable 2 to stable 3 ? i have imperial steed and i got 21330/51000 right now :P could anybody help me with this ?

Thanks for taking youre time to read this and give me the right answer people
    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
    Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

I've heard of someone being lucky enough that the WF steed showed up to purchase without the additional points... Can't confirm anything though. Normally: spend balens in the Mystery shop gives you points. You need 6995 Balens AND 6995 points to buy the WF steed.

As for part two: too bloody much...

Comment

true i got tree people in my guild with wildfire steed one guy called Ragefistcuff he also got stable 5 soon aswell :P and Twilight is the guild

but i hope i get that mount, and stable 2 i am 21330/51000 to stable 3 so i get stable 3

but i want the wildfire cuz it looks cool and it gives good stat boost by 50 + on all of the things so cant complain on that part
      Last edited by littlea1; 03-19-2013, 01:02 PM.

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80

Comment

but i hope i get there with the time
        Last edited by littlea1; 03-19-2013, 01:03 PM.

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Comment

and i think if you reset the shop you get more points then if you spend in the shop if am right ^^

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
            but i want the wildfire cuz it looks cool and it gives good stat boost by 50 + on all of the things so cant complain on that part
            Spend, spend and spend is the answer to that, then. Get to 6995 points and then spend another 6995 Balens and you got it.

Comment

yeah but do you think its a change to get it on balans only ? or is that not possible anymore ? am on server S 16 imortal ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Comment

It would show up for 6,995 balens in mystery shop normally, or if you have no luck you can goto the points and pay 6,995 balens and 6,995 points for it

Comment

but i hope i get that mount, and stable 2 i am 21330/51000 to stable 3 so i get stable 3
                  Obtaining a mount does nothing for your mount's XP.

and i think if you reset the shop you get more points then if you spend in the shop if am right ^^
                  Yes. Higher ratio if you refresh.

Comment

i dident say it like that did i ? :P exp was not a part of obtaining a mount :P i might written wrong but you understood my point

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Comment

i dident say it like that did i ? :P exp was not a part of obtaining a mount :P i might written wrong but you understood my point
                      Then why mention XP at all?

Comment

have no clue :P lol but allright thanks for getting my point atleast

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Comment

cleared ig
                          Last edited by Lauralasa; 03-19-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

makes no sense, they want our cash but nothing in mystery shop worth buying apart from mounts which never show up.
                            BuzzKill
                            Shadow Vale

Comment

totaly agree with you i wish the wildfire showed up

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Comment

Working...
                              X