Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Give us events me doubel attempts at crypt :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give us events me doubel attempts at crypt :)

I want to see events there we get doubel attempts at Crypt to Part 2 release in this game.

Am finnish Crypt, Cata, Solo Dungos early and fast take maby 1h for everthing.
    After am have only World Boss, 1.5 BG after 3k Honors rises but play 2 becouse of PVP points not need for 3 4 5 BG becouse man dosent get reward for i have alredy max my honors.

After WB again and WB again and noting to do rest of the day. Only spoke in the chat.

Its start be boring do noting is for littly attempts.

I hops see free attempts or maby 2-4 attempts at crypt some give me some more hours to spend for do something.

To them release spirit get some more attempts but problie is a buged function some releaase some dosent works 100%.

Or do like R2Games should do give Payers more

1 x Attempts for non keyers.
    1 x Attempts for Crypt keys.

So man can play crypt 2 times if man spend one key.

Play one attempts me non key and one attempts if man have one key.

Or give free attempts so long man use keys
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Shouldn't this be in the suggestion subforum?

Comment

Problie but admins never check this type of thred

So wen them move the thred to correly catogory i guess them have read it.
      Character - Taggen
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        Problie but admins never check this type of thred

So wen them move the thred to correly catogory i guess them have read it.
        But moderators move the thread after reading it. They don't implement the idea. If you start posting threads in the wrong subforums, why even have subforums to begin with?

Comment

You finish the catacombs, your solo-dungeons and MP's in an hr? It takes me almost an hr just to do the catacombs to lvl 100 and takes about an hr per NM GoD run if you do the summons. Then add another 20 mins for the solo dungeons...all this = find another game to occupy the vast amounts of time you apparently have on your hands.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

sounds like you use blitz :P

My lvl 62 dungos take only 1-2m to complete is just 3 mobs and one boss.

and start me 63 rage so am just use my aoe for kill them in one blow run to next use aoe again run to next use aoe, and boss dosent take mutch damges before he dies 2 multi-shot or one DS.
            Character - Taggen
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Yea I strongly doubt it takes 1-2 mins to complete a 62 dungeon. That's the dungeon I do. But the point still remains...find something else to take up your time. You do realize that R2 won't do anything like that long-term because it narrows the gap some between cashers and non-cashers...
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                Yea I strongly doubt it takes 1-2 mins to complete a 62 dungeon. That's the dungeon I do. But the point still remains...find something else to take up your time. You do realize that R2 won't do anything like that long-term because it narrows the gap some between cashers and non-cashers...
                Actually Barb I finish that dungeon on AFK no blitz but afk in around 4 mins tops and in some cases 3 mins.

And I am a non paying player so i have no extra rage or anything.

So 1 - 2 min with alot of start rage and gems as he claims he has would not surprise me.

Since i on afk can do it in just about 4 mins tops.

Comment

moved to suggestions and feedaback
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Gotta call the "one minute" time frame. Two minutes is still pushing it.

Comment

Double attempts means getting your jewels, rings, shards, gems and EXP faster.

This would mean everyone grow stronger at roughly 1.2x the rate they are now, thus ensuring the game plateaus out and dies earlier.
                      Not something R2 would want, seeing that they can continue to get players to pay if the game last longer.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                      X