posting guide for new troop plss...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting guide for new troop plss...

This MT will come out with new troops for lvl 50. But i hardly find any infomaton about this troop. Plss G M, give us the information about atack, speciality, atc. This will help us a lot to make decision. Or some know already, plss tell me about it.. thx a lot

Originally posted by R27094213 View Post
    This MT will come out with new troops for lvl 50
    Who told you it is this MT?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

The info is out there... but seriously, this is how players make poor decisions. You early adopt instead of waiting a bit and testing out aspects of the troops or hearing the bits from other players who did jump on the bandwagon early.

Comment

1.5 Patch Part 2 NEW TROOPS

I did collect a bunch of information on the new troops of patch 1.5 Part 2 - you can check it out on my blog in the article 1.5 Patch Part 2 NEW TROOPS.

I also provided a large picture with details there you can click to enlarge the picture. I will try to put it here also below but I am afraid it will show smaller size so go to the blog and click to enlarge.

Comment

But see, you even made my argument FOR me. You state in your caption above, "... but then this is totally contradictory to the info on their website." I'm not saying to not bring things like this over (that is this forum's rules) but when there is conflicting problems like this, you can see the next series of posts after the troops come:

"PLZZ GM, I DIDN'T KNO THT MY TROOPZ WERE NOT FOR ME. IT WAS A MISCLIK. TIKET #249821. PLZ ADVIZE."

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            "PLZZ GM, I DIDN'T KNO THT MY TROOPZ WERE NOT FOR ME. IT WAS A MISCLIK. TIKET #249821. PLZ ADVIZE."
            I just snorted
            ♥Hell♥
            Sybian
            S1 - VictisHNR
            *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

I agree, I also recommend to save up daru and not make quick decisions without full facts
              Can't wait for the new troops to come - tired of my angels

Comment

I was just reading the news section and it seems it is confirming Templars and Warlocks as the troops and timing is early April

here is the direct link to the post in the news section: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-Two-Contents!

Comment

I'm changing to Templars when they come out. My angels act too silly

Comment

No healy troops? :cries:

That's BG stuffed for me now then
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                    X