Exp scrolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exp scrolls

Well I have something that I take care of here at home and seems that things went bad after a guild mate used a exp scroll. Wasted 15 minutes just cause I was busy with a job. Well I think that it's not his fault really any my fault either. Just this game can't pause on simple everyday needs like a bathroom break or just do a simple thing for another family member or friend or even a job that you are doing that you have to do right away. Some people have to go to bathroom and some can't wait unless there willing to like go in there pants just cause of a stupid exp scroll. But the point is that something needs to be done and I think that the exp scrolls should be able to have pause buttons. But maybe 10mins per scroll. But something to allow a person to do there business and to come back and resume to there scrolls where they left off.

I know that you think there maybe some how or some way that this might become abused where you can use the same scroll several times. But this could be not possible cause once you pause your scroll you have 10 minutes total to do what you need to do. Once the 10 minutes is up then your scroll will auto resume to where it was left off any won't be able to re-pause the scroll at least not that current one your using. So what I suggest that each scroll will have a 10 minute pause and only 1 time activation. You an deactivate the pause but you won't be able to re-pause the same scroll again.

Anyways if something like this become available would help everyone and be able to go to the restroom or do a simple task that requires there attention away from the computer when you in the middle of the dungeon. This way this would help even those that are not going anywhere or being busy. they can pause just the same while they wait for the other person return instead of wasting your exp scroll cause I for one would not be happy if I wasted a 100% scroll.
    ImmortalSoul: S9
    Mage: Lvl 76

If this makes your life easier, why not?

Only issue I see is that this decreases the revenue for R2Games.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

If this were implemented, then it would be the first. In virtually every MMO I have ever played, the buffs/scrolls/pots are constant and unrelenting.

It's a nice idea though. =)

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        If this makes your life easier, why not?

Only issue I see is that this decreases the revenue for R2Games.
        How would this decrease the revenue for r2games really when there is only a 10 minute timer on each scroll and the only can be used once per scroll. so as i said how is the decreasing revenue anyways?
        ImmortalSoul: S9
        Mage: Lvl 76

Comment

Originally posted by Immortalsoul(S9) View Post
          How would this decrease the revenue for r2games really when there is only a 10 minute timer on each scroll and the only can be used once per scroll. so as i said how is the decreasing revenue anyways?
          Players could've used 2 EXP scrolls/day. But now they use 1.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Players could've used 2 EXP scrolls/day. But now they use 1.
            hmm, correct me if im wrong, but i was under the impression that not many bought the 2x exp scroll from shop. I mean sure they may buy it every now and then, but every day spent 150 balens on 2 exp scroll, come on. (and for that matter i do temple dungeon, and i find it do able with only 1 scroll, no need to use a second 1)

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
              hmm, correct me if im wrong, but i was under the impression that not many bought the 2x exp scroll from shop. I mean sure they may buy it every now and then, but every day spent 150 balens on 2 exp scroll, come on. (and for that matter i do temple dungeon, and i find it do able with only 1 scroll, no need to use a second 1)
              Oh no. No, no, no. Many players on our server buy them - so much so in fact, it's a hot item. In the golden age of stun, you can bet this was going to be used. Crafty!

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                Oh no. No, no, no. Many players on our server buy them - so much so in fact, it's a hot item. In the golden age of stun, you can bet this was going to be used. Crafty!
                wow, what server is this? im from s5, and that 2x exp scroll is like on the last page of hot items in shop. I think many have even forgotten its there.

Also, do this players used 2 a day?

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                  wow, what server is this? im from s5, and that 2x exp scroll is like on the last page of hot items in shop. I think many have even forgotten its there.

Also, do this players used 2 a day?
                  We use 1 for MP x 3 @ DT and any spillover time applied to SP. I thought that was pretty normal stuff. =)

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    We use 1 for MP x 3 @ DT and any spillover time applied to SP. I thought that was pretty normal stuff. =)
                    well, i suppose they do buy them, but my point was who buys 2 a day to use them that same day. Ah also, might just be me, but ive never bought one before.

Comment

Working...
                    X