Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be a LvL 65 pvp set in this english version of wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dervishh View Post
    Yea at my server they use it too.

This a gear 55 gear player knight, heavy casher. Without a legendary sword
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]36921[/ATTACH]

He get Lvl.5 stables aswell look at what you get
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]36927[/ATTACH]

Astrals
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]36928[/ATTACH]

This is 55 gear set with legend sword player knight, not as much casher compared to the first one he is "cashing-amateur" but as far as I know he can beat the first one.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]36923[/ATTACH]

No lvl.5 stables :P
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]36929[/ATTACH]

Astrals
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]36930[/ATTACH]

Believe me you don't want to attack those guys, they do damage! REAL DAMAGE!AHAHA

As for Cross-server, this is the best knight. I don't have much information like those two above because it's cross server information.
    Lvl.60 legend gear

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36931[/ATTACH]

Astrals
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]36932[/ATTACH]
    Feels like 1st one is s90 Crusader , s64 paladinrey, then finally s1 garter girl. I think.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

ok there it goes:
      1) As soon as the patch 1.5 introduced clothing there are distinct and drastic shift for pve set:
      1.1.) Knights dont need this set unless you wanna be a godlike, because of 10 rage per action perk. Note: if kattukt is knight we clearly can see why he insists pvp makes more dmg (cause with initial 45+ rage knight probly cant run out of rage in pvp battle even with pvp55 set)
      1.2.) Mage got tremendous advantage for both pvp/pve set due to low CD on their AoE attacks and also possibility to save rage for some ultimate healing, which means that additional 15+ rage turns out they can pull out all sorts of nasty things, also - means they can AoE in 1st turn if they upgrade cloth a bot even with pve set effectively nullifying the advantage of pvp over pve at the beginning of battle
      1.3.) Archers now have tough decision - pvp55 + clothing with opening lunatic fire (which in fact may lead to 0 rage situation if ooponents have high PDEF and ANTICRIT and a loss after that) or pve50/60 with clothing, which leads to arrow/MSH opening with further options but still at least at turn 3 archer already has nullified the pvp55 30 rage advance netting further gains only. Considering even battles usually are longer than 60 on counter = more than 5 turns id say pve is a sure bet to do.

And finally pve50 you say - check Athena S5 as an example of full pve50 set monster. And think twice before you state you can kill every pve50 user out there
      Server: S5
      Honour title: Imperial Commander
      Balens ever bought: 0
      Have been VIP: 3 hours
      Current level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
        yea and then u went on to mention you can win ALL players wearing 50 pve legend set cuz you're wearing 55 pvp set. anyone who read the thread from the first page to the last can tell you are contradictory because you changed your opinion while insisting correctness.
        Yup i said i can beat anyone out there with level 50 leg(except for INSANE cashers) as they wont be able to do damage to me....... this has happened before and even some people with level 60 leg and insane attacks cant inflict more than 2.5k.... but it doesnt mean that PvP set is better in all aspects... anyone who has PvE leg would have insane defense as i have stated and will always be able to pull off his ultimate one move before so it is an advantage which they have over others waring PvP set...... but the only problem is that the PvP in this game is more attack based than defense based coz of the 50% boost after every 1 minute... so if you can inflict more damage to someone who has higher defense than you then you will win.... as you cannot frustate anyone by having high defenses(strength of the PvE set), you gotta have high attacks too and more often a person who has higher attack(PvP set) will win against someone who has higher defense but cant inflict the same damage(PvE set) coz remember that 2k def ignore pretty much means that the additional defense stats of the leg set is ignored(infact more than that as i bet leg set doesnt give 2k def over PvP set).

Comment

Originally posted by Byronsan View Post
          ok there it goes:
          1) As soon as the patch 1.5 introduced clothing there are distinct and drastic shift for pve set:
          1.1.) Knights dont need this set unless you wanna be a godlike, because of 10 rage per action perk. Note: if kattukt is knight we clearly can see why he insists pvp makes more dmg (cause with initial 45+ rage knight probly cant run out of rage in pvp battle even with pvp55 set)
          1.2.) Mage got tremendous advantage for both pvp/pve set due to low CD on their AoE attacks and also possibility to save rage for some ultimate healing, which means that additional 15+ rage turns out they can pull out all sorts of nasty things, also - means they can AoE in 1st turn if they upgrade cloth a bot even with pve set effectively nullifying the advantage of pvp over pve at the beginning of battle
          1.3.) Archers now have tough decision - pvp55 + clothing with opening lunatic fire (which in fact may lead to 0 rage situation if ooponents have high PDEF and ANTICRIT and a loss after that) or pve50/60 with clothing, which leads to arrow/MSH opening with further options but still at least at turn 3 archer already has nullified the pvp55 30 rage advance netting further gains only. Considering even battles usually are longer than 60 on counter = more than 5 turns id say pve is a sure bet to do.

And finally pve50 you say - check Athena S5 as an example of full pve50 set monster. And think twice before you state you can kill every pve50 user out there
          Yup archers and mages shoot for PvE set but remember that a mage with PvE wont hit nearly as ahard as one with PvP but will be able to heal alot more quickly!!

Comment

For the knight at least

Comment

For the ignorance of defense

Comment

But pretty sure no 65 Arena set x cry x

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  Yup archers and mages shoot for PvE set but remember that a mage with PvE wont hit nearly as ahard as one with PvP but will be able to heal alot more quickly!!
                  Kidding me? lot less? A pvp mage with pve set will have higher DPH (maybe 500 more dmg/bolt) BUT my DPS will be better, because i can spam meteor/rof that does 1.5x the dmg of a bolt, try pve set mage before going on about how it pvp set hits harder.

Comment

I wouldn't change my 50 PvE set for the 55 PvP set for all the tea in China...
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      I wouldn't change my 50 PvE set for the 55 PvP set for all the tea in China...
                      I would, since I can buy me a level 60 Legend Set with the price of all the tea in China.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        I would, since I can buy me a level 60 Legend Set with the price of all the tea in China.
                        There is that... but I'm only level 53... so I'd have no armour...
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          Kidding me? lot less? A pvp mage with pve set will have higher DPH (maybe 500 more dmg/bolt) BUT my DPS will be better, because i can spam meteor/rof that does 1.5x the dmg of a bolt, try pve set mage before going on about how it pvp set hits harder.
                          No point arguing with that idiot. Just let him be.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            There is that... but I'm only level 53... so I'd have no armour...
                            You can always buy the set back after you've traded though.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                              Well you seem to underestimate the -2000 PDEF ignore quite a bit.... the stats on 55 set is already better than the stats on 50 PvE( legendary stats could be better but not bu much) i can pretty much guarantee that i would beat anyone with a 50 legendary set(I have 55 set).... I have fought hordes of players with 50 legendary set and they cant win just coz they can never do enough damage to me.... an archer with even 16k PATK hits me for 2k with the PvE set but the same archer will hit me for 4.5k with PvP set... level 60 PvE set is better yes but NOT level 50 PvE... plus the PDEF ignore shows itself even more with more powerful skills.... a delphic can do almost 50% more with the PvP set
                              Your forget main thing, PVE give extra dmg, like 300 dmg per hit. most spell with hit twice... so 600dmg per spell.

> an archer with even 16k PATK hits me for 2k with the PvE set

not true.... for that u need have 14 K defence, that he do 2Kdmg. And even with 55set wich ignore 2K defence, he do not 4K but 3Kdmg... i dont count effect from astro, amuler, and spell lvl. So, u say not true somewhere.

Comment

And, evryone know that pve set should be legandary... in other why no point to compare them with pve.

Bonus wich kattukk ignore would be: more HP, Better defence, more mana recover,dmg around the same.

Also, i have set 55pvp. lvl 59 around 50K battel rating. And i am a mage, and i say, it hard to kill pve leg set. Even if i do more dmg, i lose in other way. because of less mana. He can recover HP, and use stronger spell then me in the same time.
                                And because of that i lost even if he was lower in battel rating.

Comment

Working...
                                X