Let Guild leders make a questen are you online yes or no

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Guild leders make a questen are you online yes or no

Them should include some system for check how many some are online some press yes.

For see how many some can play like Altar, or GB is very hard make GB list do them not know who some relly are online them can be online but not at the computer.

I never close my computer so am online 24/7 but for that i dosent need to be abliete to play.

And good to know how many some can play altar sometimes we start altar 50m wealth osv.
    After is only 20-25 people some joine :/
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

What u want is an AFK checker

an AFK checker checks if is a player if he is online but if he is AFK or not

AFK (away from keyboard)

thing with an AFK checker is u need to press an AFK button each time u AFK or it can't check so if a player forgets then u will have a problem

the AFK checker requires the help of the player which most people tend to forget and this option turns useless

instead just ask ur guildies or friends to leave a check i am away in their chat box which they kinda do
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X