Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Suggestion] Want! Sat. GB back.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    All I am stating here is either you do not understand some of the nuances in the English language - or you purposely do not want to answer the question. It's your prerogative to not do so - but it sure would fill out some of the glaring holes in information.
    You either answer the topic or shut it. Stop being a bummer and talking outer ideas. (The whole points was just asking about switching server. It stupidest ideas to move to a new server).

This thread is small and someone just being non-sense and make it different stories. Read the main ideas!
    Last edited by JohnNguyen; 03-22-2013, 04:31 PM.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
      You either answer the topic or shut it. Stop bringing outer topic ideas other the main ideas of it. This thread is small and someone just being non-sense and make it different stories. Read the main ideas!
      ...And yet you still refuse to give basic information. It seems as if you hopped on a server, became acclimated to it, pumped some Balens onto your account, developed your character... and now you feel somewhat trapped. I get it. A lot of players have been bitten by this. The problem is... it's your fault for picking a server that is "12 hours off".

If you were on a server somewhat matched to your timezone, then this would have more weight assigned to it - in that, you would like Saturday to be the culmination of the GB event. However, when you state the timezone problem with missing almost every GB because of it, not much sympathy will be coming your way.

Your idea of the addition of the fourth GB per week is just an end-around for picking a poor server match.

Comment

Then why are arguing the whole points when talking about picking server? Isn't that bummer? If a person don't understanding a topic then post some outside comments then it is pointless. Can't help for those who can't think through!
        Bc you should be picking a server closest to you timezone for events and such. R2 shouldn't have to change things bc you made a mistake. If you can't understand the website and how to locate it yourself. You can easily go on that server and ask people before you started playing if the events are closest to your timezone,or just see when each event is at. Then if it doesn't match then you quit that server right away before you even get started to fund it. It isn't that hard.

Comment

I think he doesn't know the phrase "barking up the wrong tree" means the following:
          Pursuing the wrong cause to attain the objective.

This may be a suggestions forums and players can suggest anything that they want, but R2Games has no rights to change the timing. You can argue it to death; your points can be valid, but unless you speak to 7Roads, it is futile.

In any case, I'm done.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

The server right now I play off-timezone like half day. I always miss most of events (Arena, 2nd WB, GB, etc...) during weekday. The only day I got a chance to earn 850 Honors and Insignia is in Sat and now it gone.

I think it would be helping. I making this suggestion not only just for my own benefited, but for other players as well. It seem R2game wanted all players to active all day long in 7 days. And for someone who at school, work, etc... can't join GB cause them to get forced to play games while at work. Right now, those players can't join GB during weekday; take an ages to rank up.
            A lot of people want it. I don't know why R2 would destroy Saturday. That is when most people are off work. Very bad move.
            The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
              A lot of people want it. I don't know why R2 would destroy Saturday. That is when most people are off work. Very bad move.
              For the majority of players though, the current time for GB already is "off work" (unless some players have to work second and third shifts). If players pick their servers properly beforehand, this would essentially be a non-issue.

Comment

To KnowingEyes7, Oxykotton... & all the *** Kissers of R2 Games forum: -

You guys should stop acting like you own R2 games & the forum. I am sure lots of people here are getting sick & tired of all of your garbage posts/replies & nonsense. Go get a life if you have nothing else better to do. Stop speaking on behalf of R2 games & suck up to R2 games!!! R2 Games won't give U a penny no matter how you suck up to them!!!

People have the right to say & suggest whatever they want here. The forum moderators would reply & remove any inappropriate posts anytime. You don't have to worry. Stop biting & barking at others! Stop acting smart & thinking you guys r Mr./Madam Know it all.

Saturday is a no work/no school day in many countries. Many Wartune players prefer to play Wartune more often during Sat. Sun. as well as holidays. Wartune used to have GB on Saturday. Some people want Saturday GB back, nothing's wrong making such suggestions in here. You don't work for R2 games I suppose. Therefore stop defensing & speaking on behalf of R2 Games!

Also, many players start playing Wartune simply because of recommendations of their friends from all over the world; with different time zones. They love to play together on the same servers. There is no right or wrong choosing any server. Stop being so dominated & making all kinds of assumption & accusation! Stop barking & insulting other players who have different opinions then yours! It's none of your business & you have no right to force anyone to answer any of your questions! Go get a life & stop hanging around here like watch dogs. No one needs you guys here.

Comment

Originally posted by Amiablesweetie View Post
                  To KnowingEyes7, Oxykotton... & all the *** Kissers of R2 Games forum: -
                  To the newest throwaway forum account that is more than likely an alt who is derailing this thread:

You guys should stop acting like you own R2 games & the forum. I am sure lots of people here are getting sick & tired of all of your garbage posts/replies & nonsense. Go get a life if you have nothing else better to do. Stop speaking on behalf of R2 games & suck up to R2 games!!! R2 Games won't give U a penny no matter how you suck up to them!!!
                  ...And you finally stepped up to tell some of us off. Grats.

People have the right to say & suggest whatever they want here. The forum moderators would reply & remove any inappropriate posts anytime. You don't have to worry. Stop biting & barking at others! Stop acting smart & thinking you guys r Mr./Madam Know it all.
                  Sure they do. They also should expect some posters to be in agreement and others to be in dissension. We're not asking moderators to remove any posts at all. Insofar as acting smart, what would you have us do, act stupid?

Saturday is a no work/no school day in many countries. Many Wartune players prefer to play Wartune more often during Sat. Sun. as well as holidays. Wartune used to have GB on Saturday. Some people want Saturday GB back, nothing's wrong making such suggestions in here. You don't work for R2 games I suppose. Therefore stop defensing & speaking on behalf of R2 Games!
                  Finally something on-topic. I agree that Saturday being the culmination of that week's GB is a nice idea. It's just the TS/OP made an argument for such using the "I picked a server 12 hours away from my timezone" justification and is trying to use that reason as a means to further his want. If he or she picked a server closer to his TZ, he could have the opportunity to participate in all GBs. Why is this so hard to grasp?

Also, many players start playing Wartune simply because of recommendations of their friends from all over the world; with different time zones. They love to play together on the same servers. There is no right or wrong choosing any server. Stop being so dominated & making all kinds of assumption & accusation! Stop barking & insulting other players who have different opinions then yours! It's none of your business & you have no right to force anyone to answer any of your questions! Go get a life & stop hanging around here like watch dogs. No one needs you guys here.
                  Oops. You shouldn't blindly follow recommendations, ya know. They are... well... recommendations. If I recommended to you to buy a car in your current state of financial affairs, it could be a good deal for you or impractical at this time. You simply have to review said recommendations to see if they are beneficial to you. This apparently was not done - and now it's being used as a means to put forth an idea. Yes, Saturday GB was nice - and a means for more insignia and honor (as a fourth source) - and it may be 'better' in some respects for some players - but when you use a poor argument to bolster a good idea, it's gonna get some flak. Mission accomplished.

Comment

I agree that Sat guild battle should be brought back, but not for the reasons above. First off.....you are allowed up to 200 players in a guild. You are allowed ONLY up to 50 players in one battle. At least with 4 guild battles a week, each person in a guild may have one shot at a guild battle.
                    Unless of course they want to be smart and add more people to guild battles. It is silly to allow 200 in a guild but only 50 in a battle.
                    Another thing they could do, is allow those that didnt participate but were online at the time of guild battle to at least receive half the honor/insignia that those in battle receive.

Comment

Wow - people are getting rather sensitive here. I think a few of you need to do a collective un-bunching of your panties.

To the OP - I get your pain, but like you, I'm quite off on my server time. I play on a Kabam WC Server and I live in Beijing. The timing was right for me initially, but now with Daylight Savings kicking in, I can't join Guild Battles as often because they are now before my lunch time when I'm teaching and not during that oh-so-precious time when I am available to nosh nibbles and Guild War. I don't hold R2 responsible for this though anymore than I hold the Western governments who invented stupid Daylight Savings. The simple fact is, I have to suck it up. I made my decision to play on this server and I get to reap the rewards for doing it. The simple fact is, your argument/suggestion would have more weight if you were on a server that was appropriate to your time zone, but at the end of the day, your suggestion will fall on deaf ears for any number of reasons.

And to AmiableSweetie - not supporting a poster's suggestion does not qualify as ***-kissing. If you have spent more than 1 post on this thread (assuming you're not an alt trying to score points as KnowingEyes has indicated) then you would know that some suggestions are sheer brilliance and some suggestions are pure hogwash and other suggestions are entirely selfish and self-serving, and those of us who have been here longer than you (or your alt) realize the futility of the latter two. It doesn't make us R2 ***-kissers anymore than your ad-hominem attacks make you a strong debater or critical thinker. Where the suggestion is plainly self-serving and or ridiculous, there is little point in supporting it, and it might be easier to just tell the person that their suggestion is pointless.

For the people who want Saturday GB back - it's nice to want things. I want a unicorn that craps bacon. 'nuff said on that.
                      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                      Kabam Server 1 - US West
                      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
                      X