Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain something to me...

About clothes!

First I just want to say that I understand the basic knowledge of synthesizing them and how to use the fashion cores or another of the same level of clothing to upgrade them.

I was told by another player if you try to upgrade/synthesize a piece of clothing with fashion cores only and fail, it will increase the chance you have to get a rare look on your next attempt.

For example, i have a level 3 helmet/hair. I buy 5 fashion cores. Then I try to synthesize my lv 3 into a 4 using one fashion core (no luck charms). The probability is low, but if I fail my chances of a rare look will increase with each attempt. So, if I continued this pattern and finally succeed in synthesizing the look I have would be a rare one.

I want to verify this before I use a bunch of balens and Easter eggs on fashion cores.

Also, if this is an inaccurate statement that I've heard, is there anyway to increase your chances at getting a rare look. My clothing right now is a mix of lv 4 and 3. Is it really just random and you have to lucky? I see a lot of people with rare looks and find myself hoping to get one in future synthesis.

Thank you for any info and advice in advance!

Originally posted by alreadyexists! View Post
    About clothes!

First I just want to say that I understand the basic knowledge of synthesizing them and how to use the fashion cores or another of the same level of clothing to upgrade them.

I was told by another player if you try to upgrade/synthesize a piece of clothing with fashion cores only and fail, it will increase the chance you have to get a rare look on your next attempt.

For example, i have a level 3 helmet/hair. I buy 5 fashion cores. Then I try to synthesize my lv 3 into a 4 using one fashion core (no luck charms). The probability is low, but if I fail my chances of a rare look will increase with each attempt. So, if I continued this pattern and finally succeed in synthesizing the look I have would be a rare one.

I want to verify this before I use a bunch of balens and Easter eggs on fashion cores.

Also, if this is an inaccurate statement that I've heard, is there anyway to increase your chances at getting a rare look. My clothing right now is a mix of lv 4 and 3. Is it really just random and you have to lucky? I see a lot of people with rare looks and find myself hoping to get one in future synthesis.

Thank you for any info and advice in advance!
    It's good to know about the clothes' upgrading process beforehand. Some players try the synth'ing beforehand and get a nasty wakeup call.

Cores provide a potentially cheap means to upgrade. The results however can be sobering - be careful.

The reason you see more rare looks is because the higher the level of clothing, the more synth'ing it took to reach that level. Because of the amount of synth'ing involved, once a player has that rare look, he or she will 'store' the style (converting) onto another level one (usually) similar article of clothing.

Comment

Working...
    X