World Boss Disaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Disaster

well .... What can i say R2, First you merge 4 servers with no heads up whatsoever, then you proceed to make the world boss die in record time. WAY TO MAKE PEEPS WANT TO QUIT. How can you forget about the details such as,oh i dont know having 4X the amount of people hitting the world boss and not upping his hit points to compensate. you are going to have people leaving in droves. Here is a pointer for you STOP listening to Kabaam because they are giving you very bad business advice, oh and another thing try attending to your problem tickets like a real company would, i love this game but your messing it up by bad decisions.
    sincerely,
    Truthseeker, S2 server, guild TheGoonies

WB's get HP values are based upon the time required to kill them (affects the next WB) and either BR of highest player online or average BR of players online. Don't worry, WB's will take longer.

Comment

Damn how many times do people need to tell you. It adjusts based on the length of time you kill it. If its too fast of a kill then it increases hp, and if its too slow it decreases. GIve it some hours it will fix itself.

Comment

S2 has never merged before, they didn't know.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Its all over the forums condor. A simple search with the search function or manually looking at other threads will tell you this.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            S5 had never been merged before and yet I knew this months ago. Just read the forums, and like Oxy said: do a simple search. It's all over the bloody place.

Comment

He has 5 posts. That means he has never done the search function or read forums.

Some people (go read the posts) are only here to whine.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

lol true dat.

Comment

Wake up early tomorrow and see if the problem has fixed itself.

Comment

This is just so f-king ridiculous. We recently s146 have merged with 4 servers older than us and u know what. Wb leng in 3 mins when like thousand of people attacking him. What is the point here is . Stop this f-king merge and seperate us (s146?) away from older servers it'.s just too many servers merged to one . So ****** off. R2 want people to quit soon

Comment

^Sigh.. .

Comment

Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
                        This is just so f-king ridiculous. We recently s146 have merged with 4 servers older than us and u know what. Wb leng in 3 mins when like thousand of people attacking him. What is the point here is . Stop this f-king merge and seperate us (s146?) away from older servers it'.s just too many servers merged to one . So ****** off. R2 want people to quit soon

and another ingnorant fool that doesnt even takes the time to read this posts answers sigh you my man rly are a noob

Comment

I got to tell this to everyone. Warutne of all of R2 games is the most bugged one. The most least maintenance one.
                          I give up this version of wartune ><
                          The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                            and another ingnorant fool that doesnt even takes the time to read this posts answers sigh you my man rly are a noob

**** noob. not your turn to bark here

Comment

Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
                              Did you read the comments above yours? Give it 24 hours for the WB's to adjust. Worst case is 48.

Comment

Working...
                              X