Guild Messages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Messages

In order for a guild to get information to its members, you currently give us a 'tiny' announcement window to relay msgs. It would REALLY help guilds if you would create a mass msg for assts and leaders to send messages to all of its members. And no, im not talking about charging balens for the messages. If a guild is to succeed and get better, a way is needed to communicate with ALL members. Even though there are servers for est and pst, etc, we have tons of people from all over the world on our server and in our guild. There is no way to keep repeating a statement so that every member gets it.

I totally agree with this. If it can't be a message that is written on the guild interface itself, at least give the guildmaster the capability to send mass-mails to all of his/her members.

Or just make one forum section for guilds..
    It boggles my mind that a game which revolves around guild a lot does not have a dedicated subforum for guilds..

Comment

or at least make a mini forum for the guild.
      Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      BR: 200K
      Slyph: Hercules purple

Comment

Well, webs.com lets you build free websites even if you don't have a single clue about HTML coding. There is facebook. There is Raidcall. There are ways to get around the problem. Use your tiny announce window to point them to the url of your webpage or fb group or raidcall ID.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
          Well, webs.com lets you build free websites even if you don't have a single clue about HTML coding. There is facebook. There is Raidcall. There are ways to get around the problem. Use your tiny announce window to point them to the url of your webpage or fb group or raidcall ID.
          There is also Wikispaces and Guildlaunch too.

Personally I'm still choked that I spent 175 Balens x 2 to send garbled messages to my Guild and R2 has yet to address that ticket.
          Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
          Kabam Server 1 - US West
          Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
          S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
            There is also Wikispaces and Guildlaunch too.

Personally I'm still choked that I spent 175 Balens x 2 to send garbled messages to my Guild and R2 has yet to address that ticket.
            Holy mackerel. You got that too? We used the function once, received compensation upon proof and promptly used a vBulletin forum for all future correspondence.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              Holy mackerel. You got that too? We used the function once, received compensation upon proof and promptly used a vBulletin forum for all future correspondence.
              I gave them proof - two screenshots from both messages and nothing has been done. This happened right after the patch, so I'm sure it got buried under the tonne of other complaints that have sprung up (such as the release of Patch 1.5 Part I with Lag v 7.6.9 and Disconnect v 2.6).
              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
              Kabam Server 1 - US West
              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
              X