need a good event or shop items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a good event or shop items

need a good event or something in shop to help out the high cash players like being able to buy ins and such for legend gear

Originally posted by sronce View Post
    need a good event or something in shop to help out the high cash players like being able to buy ins and such for legend gear
    Did you take advantage of the recent event that allowed for some crazy legend stone gains? What do you want.. the crystalloids?

Comment

lol good idea

There is already advantage to be had by cashers. There is a need to CLOSE the gap not widen it!

I agree cash players should have an advantage, but it should not mean that they are invincible without having to put in some effort also!

Comment

But Legendary stones lvl 60 was short i got 150 x can got 350 if i want to spend 30.000 balans but them cancel the rechars events so i just done 10k.

and 150 x is only 1 pice of 8 and saved only 75.000.000 gold.

Still need over 500.000.000 gold for the legendary stones frome the Guild Shop, becouse 60,65 nm is very hard.

So its non bost, Crystaloids should be awsome aftersome lvl 70 pve set coming in 1.5 Part 3.

So should be awsome give use lvl 60 before that i have so far only got 150 x Crystaloids lvl 5 of 1200 still need over 200 days more and before that i got them all is 70 alredy out.
        And i want to go for lvl 70 and i coming give up and problie quit becouse wen i start collect for lvl 70 pve set, is problie lvl 80 out before am finnish me colect crystaloids for lvl 70. And want to go for lvl 80.

its looks like i never finnish one pve set before a new coming.

Comment

Working...
        X