Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lag generated high score.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag generated high score.

Lol and behold, warriors of Wartune.

Click image for larger version

Name:	clip_image002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	1735156

The lag has gotten so bad, it's outright evil. While waiting for Wartune to initialize (on my 100mbit connection), I actually had the time to pummel hundreds of hamsters/mouses/whatever the hell those things are. Take precautions, as this game is not for the faint of heart. Oh and congrats on your hundreds of laggy servers!

Toobad you posted it in the BrokenRealm section of the forum - Moved.

Comment

Originally posted by deftone22 View Post
      Lol and behold, warriors of Wartune.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37472[/ATTACH]

The lag has gotten so bad, it's outright evil. While waiting for Wartune to initialize (on my 100mbit connection), I actually had the time to pummel hundreds of hamsters/mouses/whatever the hell those things are. Take precautions, as this game is not for the faint of heart. Oh and congrats on your hundreds of laggy servers!
      Really... have you looked at the processes you are running while complaining about lag? Yahoo page, Gmail page, Incredibar... lol why don't you just go here lag come get me. Now you need to clean up your pc. In this case you can't point fingers at R2 servers when you have clearly shown your pc is running way too much stuff at one time. Clean up your start menu and I bet you find you have a lot faster loading times all the way around.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
      X