Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena

Fix the matching system in Arena PLEASE 40k br against 60-70k br does not create fun for either side. No fun No more money for you....simple math. Do the right thing by your customers and make it fair and fun. My team would have more fun loseing 30 close matches than this **. We are lucky to get one fair match the whole 30 either we get beaten in 1=2 rounds or we beat them in 1-2 rounds. PLEASE address this issue now and stop ignoring your customers.

TomyB
    Server 42/45/48/55

Man just for a team close to your lvl ... .. br don`t matter
    I have a team for arena close in lvl but when in our team (55+) got to lvl 59 we have meet from time to time much stronger teams
    I help my guildies in arena 55+ but lower in br then me i`m 39 k br and they are like 27-30 and man i tell you i kill them all.

Comment

To be fair, Group Arena are based on Levels. Example, your team consist of level 50-53, then you would be playing against levels around 45-54. I think your teams is just terribly bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jranar View Post
        To be fair, Group Arena are based on Levels. Example, your team consist of level 50-53, then you would be playing against levels around 45-54. I think your teams is just terribly bad.
        This... and the amount of time that ticks by usually will result in more of a leeway in said average level.

Comment

im sorry but for the past few days its been way off. i used to think the match system sucked back before the patches but now omg i miss it so much. the other day i was in a team of lvls 45, 46, and 49 and im not fibbing when i say this but all but 4 matches were vs lvl 50+ and the other 4 were way lower in lvl. some were even vs lvl 55+. 3 days of holy seals and no chance matches has made it hard for me to keep up with my insignia for medallions. and whether it is by your lvl or by your br doesnt change the fact that it is a major problem. this issue does need some attention.

Comment

I suggest to make some screenshots next time. That always works a lot better than everyone having to trust you on your word.

Comment

if i knew i could upload it here heck i would make a video. and my word is just the word of one person who was actually willing to come here and complain to people that we all know arent really listening. the world chat and guild chat on my server has been filled with people saying the same for 3 days. today i had 2 fair matches. the first and last. and unless this is only happening on the 4 servers i play on then i really dont see why screenshots would be needed as you could just try it yourself. screenshots are for bugs that only affect a few people. plus i am not a kid and have no reason to lie. and see how many posts i have made??? i dont like forums. takes a lot to get me to this....

Comment

Originally posted by R228536 View Post
                if i knew i could upload it here heck i would make a video. and my word is just the word of one person who was actually willing to come here and complain to people that we all know arent really listening. the world chat and guild chat on my server has been filled with people saying the same for 3 days. today i had 2 fair matches. the first and last. and unless this is only happening on the 4 servers i play on then i really dont see why screenshots would be needed as you could just try it yourself. screenshots are for bugs that only affect a few people. plus i am not a kid and have no reason to lie. and see how many posts i have made??? i dont like forums. takes a lot to get me to this....
                First of all, lots of the forum veterans here *are* willing to help, so please don't think so negative about us.

Second: try for myself? lol, I play 4 (FOUR) hours of cross server GA a day, helping out guildies. Unless I start helping a lvl 50+ (I'm 46), I NEVER EVER face levels 50+. So I try a whole lot more than you actually play Arena, but I never face your problem. So, to be very blunt: screenies or it doesn't happen...

As for the "screenies are for bugs that only affect a few people"... Come again? Proof is proof. The devs won't do anything unless you provide proof. So; let's have em.

And I'm sure you're not making this up. But you have to work with us here. Or go file a ticket... but: provide proof!

Comment

id have to say then that you are one of the few lucky ones to have never seen this problem and the first person ive ever heard say they dont get unfair matches... EVER. as for the screenshots yeah sure, if even just for poops and giggles, ill take them. ill need to know just how to post them tho and im also unsure of just how many it would take to know that im not exaggerating. ill be doing this tho not expecting for much to come from it. ive only ever known one game to have been run by people who really listened to their customers.

Comment

Working...
                  X