Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

BIG COMPLAIN, where is reason to normal player to play this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG COMPLAIN, where is reason to normal player to play this game?

so lets start...
    Mystery shop? balens balens balens...alltime balens many good items but not for us ofc...

WB? u can forgot to be at top 10 if u r not with wings and u are not an archer.... (and ofc if u dont have full attack gems)u cant revive u cant get more than 50% bonus why? u dont have balens balens balens...

lets keep complain about sets, ok u have arena set ur happy, u go refine u are unlucky sad ok, but u see nice options to keep Option like Str 10lvl etc but what u need? again balens! ahhh u cant buy refinecrystals too cuze u dont have BALENS... Okey other way u made a gj and hit 40 u see legenday is rly nice but lets see how much time needed to make 40 lvl set legenday (oh u cant make it in half hour cuze u cant have balens u are too poor for that) well lets say 1-2 mounths...oh OMG i will try, then u go check players profile, SUPRISED an other one at lvl 40 got full legendary set DAFA Qis that? u quit browser. Why? cuze u dont have balens u are poor and r2 dont care about you.

Events
    Oh ncie events wehave on serwer login daily oh *** VIPS have 2x more reward than me...how i can even try challange?!
    next Event set30 lv, oh nice i will tryto get coupon, oh momen where it is? OMG i must buy balens...
    And an payment, of next bonus when u BUY BALENS, recharg epack and recharge gift pack is not enought lets give them more and more!

lets check Campaing map, okey lets go blitz! 10 times 50k cash, butwait u can buy for BALENS a nice scrol oh free blitz so fun again advantage, rly?
    Crypt same blitz free. u Need to pay gold cuze u dont have BALENS.Oh i loseso many HP pack, but what? Power of healing? ah ok nothing more toadd again balens.
    1st day on serwer u did gr8 job and u hit 26lvl!!u can be happy, all limits off lets go tomb to make some crypt coins for future, u hardly pass 20 lvl and stop. lets check ranking , wuuut ?? guy alredy passed 30 lvl? ah oh Warriors Call so nice, also wings also full 20 lvlset also h-lvl gems, ah ok no reason to have fun and try catch players...no balens no fun.

well im too bored writing this post, dont wanna complain about cloathing, wings cd redu when vip, vip bonuses, exp, wheel, etc.... just no sense R2 will dont care anyway about small poor player, who can buy only vip or who cant buy even this. Hope pples will start use brain and quit this game b4 it will be too late.. or mby miracle will happen and r2 will stop begin so greedy and take acare of normal customers who rly make this game playable for other part, cashers u shuld say thanks to evry normal player who handle you r serwer...w/o normal players there is no game...keep it in mid r2games.

And hope even 1 from staff will ansewer me, Where is reason and fun to play this game as normal player. (i alredy using it only as comunicator cuze im meet good pples) Bye.

p.s Even farm is dominated by balens!
    Last edited by NashQQ; 03-27-2013, 04:34 AM.

Gold for blitzing is not even considered an advantage, it doesnt give you any extra stats to dominate in pvp.
    And pvp is only fun thing that supposed to be in a game, wartune pvp is smurfy
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-27-2013, 04:49 AM.

Comment

if players are going to be hostile towards R2, fine, do it.... but
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules the forum rules will be abided by, please.....

R2 admin can decide if they wish to address the matters in the thread or not....
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

typical, just hope some1 of them will read it twice, think twice and have enought strengh to ansewer here instanted of just deleting post.

Comment

its me that deletes the posts, not the admin..... and often with things like this, they are not deleted, they are just closed and invisible to the players.... and forwarded to admin to review in their own time.....

I may be a R2 mod, but that only means that its my role to help the players, try and keep the forums rolling along smoothly... and make sure that the issues and concerns of the players are brought to the attention of the r2 admin including threads like this.... which is why I ask players to express themselves within reason, cos nobody wants to read post after post of abuse and hostility.... the players included.....
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by NashQQ View Post
            Where is reason and fun to play this game as normal player.
            I'm curious; what's a "normal player"? I'm sure you mean: non-casher, since most people in this game, cashers or not, are normal people (within reason...).

Anyway...
            Reason: fun, pass the time, like to smash other players heads in, run around the wilds for hours for no particular reason, procrastinate from doing homework, hide behind your computer from your significant other... Really, every one has a different reason to play this game.
            Fun: you create it yourself by setting goals, join a fun guild etc.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              I'm curious; what's a "normal player"? I'm sure you mean: non-casher, since most people in this game, cashers or not, are normal people (within reason...).

Anyway...
              Reason: fun, pass the time, like to smash other players heads in, run around the wilds for hours for no particular reason, procrastinate from doing homework, hide behind your computer from your significant other... Really, every one has a different reason to play this game.
              Fun: you create it yourself by setting goals, join a fun guild etc.
              did you notice between the lines what lvl he is lol hes complaining and only early 40s my guess

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                did you notice between the lines what lvl he is lol hes complaining and only early 40s my guess
                No, the English used hurt my eyes, so I merely skimmed it.

Comment

Mystery Shop - Shiit, even for cashers. There's maybe 5 items worth buying, and they rarely show up.

WB= Maximum damage rules. Though after awhile it just comes down to dealing as much as you can and not worrying about others. Just do everything you can to maximize your damage, and you will get 1m gold or more per WB.

Sets - Unless there's a cash event, not even a casher can buy it in 30 minutes. Unless he refreshes mystery shop hundreds and hundreds of times. Then you just laugh at him for refreshing to buy legend 40 stones/crystaloids.

Refine - Be boring if everyone could get perfect stats. I aim for Matk + Intelligence and now +crit. I keep on rolling til I get all 3 of those, regardless of what level they are. Anything else is bonus. Getting good stats is still possible, but takes a lot of refining.

Free Blitz - Handy and nice to save some much needed gold. But I don't think this gives anyone too much of an edge that it needs to be looked at.

Warriors Call - Handy for lower levels struggling in Crypt or Dungeons, apart from that it gets little use.

Power of Healing - You get plenty of HP packs a day, you shouldn't be burning through these that fast, not until Guild Battle time.

As far as VIP perks go, if you can't afford to pay $8 a month for some awesome bonuses, then yeah maybe you shouldn't be playing. skip a few luxery items in your every day life, like that coffee on your way to work, or that sandwich you buy for lunch, or McDonalds that you buy for dinner. Buy 1 or 2 less beers on that Friday night out and buy yourself and entire months worth of VIP ^^

Comment

lets keep complain about sets, ok u have arena set ur happy, u go refine u are unlucky sad ok, but u see nice options to keep Option like Str 10lvl etc but what u need? again balens! ahhh u cant buy refinecrystals too cuze u dont have BALENS... Okey other way u made a gj and hit 40 u see legenday is rly nice but lets see how much time needed to make 40 lvl set legenday (oh u cant make it in half hour cuze u cant have balens u are too poor for that) well lets say 1-2 mounths...oh OMG i will try, then u go check players profile, SUPRISED an other one at lvl 40 got full legendary set DAFA Qis that? u quit browser. Why? cuze u dont have balens u are poor and r2 dont care about you.
                    Refining Crystals: 18 level 30-59 Crystals for 300 Insignia. Join a guild do Guild War you'll get lots of Insignia. Do battlegrounds. Do Group Arena. Recycle all Blue gear. Recycle non-set purple gear. Recycle Green Gear.

40 Legend Set: Easiest legend set to get. You can get a piece every 2 days if you are running with a group that didn't blow their Skeleton keys on Mystery Boxes. 80 Keys per run = 20 Keys per person per run for Void Nightmare. 3 Void Nightmare with Summons = 60 Crystaloid + 60 Stones from Summons. 6 Stones + 6 Crystaloid from Normal bosses. 6 Crystaloid + 3 Stone if Yaros shows up each time(if only once for your 3 make it 2 Crystaloid 1 Stone). And there is always a chance that each of the chests can have 2 Crystaloid or 2 Stones in them. Congrats in one day you now have 72 Crystaloid and 69 Stones. Not to mention the Crystaloids you already had to unlock Nightmare. It takes only 80 Crystaloid to make a Normal and 50 Stones to make it legendary. Pretty easy to get the full set in around a week. Also with correct set up a team of level 40's can beat Void NM.

Comment

Ok, Posting as a player and not as a R2 mod called Kitwritten.

Mystery shop= It is not value for money for me.

WB= Afk mode on accounts, use vouchers and level 4 potions.

Sets = patience is a virtue, I will get my sets one day. I will most likely hit level 80 before I have all my level 60 legendary set.

Refine = I did that once or twice, when I was level 30 or so. Now I do it for testing.

Free Biltz = Yes I spend money on it, Its handy because I can save gold for astrals and enchanting.

Warriors call = 2 months of warriors call, I used it once.

Power of Healing = wasted on me. I am lucky if I do one solo arena a day, MPDs, I want to get my quest one and my event one done.

Vip Perks = whips are nice, soul stones are nice, vip tokens are nice. Almost everything else is wasted on me. I enter the battle ground once a day for the quest aand I am very lucky if I am still in the battle ground when the timer reaches zero to start it off

I am active in the game / forums for 14-17 hours a day, seven days a week, testing, retesting, helping players etc and trying to make the game a better place for everybody. I am a casher that has put money into my accounts and that money is not going to waste, as I have outlasted so many of the players that cashed up and were in the top twenty on my server. For me, Outwit, Outplay, outlast is a true gamer motto.

Comment

so lets start...
                        Mystery shop? balens balens balens...alltime balens many good items but not for us ofc...

WB? u can forgot to be at top 10 if u r not with wings and u are not an archer.... (and ofc if u dont have full attack gems)u cant revive u cant get more than 50% bonus why? u dont have balens balens balens...

Events
                        Oh ncie events wehave on serwer login daily oh *** VIPS have 2x more reward than me...how i can even try challange?!
                        next Event set30 lv, oh nice i will tryto get coupon, oh momen where it is? OMG i must buy balens...
                        And an payment, of next bonus when u BUY BALENS, recharg epack and recharge gift pack is not enought lets give them more and more!

lets check Campaing map, okey lets go blitz! 10 times 50k cash, butwait u can buy for BALENS a nice scrol oh free blitz so fun again advantage, rly?
                        Crypt same blitz free. u Need to pay gold cuze u dont have BALENS.Oh i loseso many HP pack, but what? Power of healing? ah ok nothing more toadd again balens.
                        1st day on serwer u did gr8 job and u hit 26lvl!!u can be happy, all limits off lets go tomb to make some crypt coins for future, u hardly pass 20 lvl and stop. lets check ranking , wuuut ?? guy alredy passed 30 lvl? ah oh Warriors Call so nice, also wings also full 20 lvlset also h-lvl gems, ah ok no reason to have fun and try catch players...no balens no fun.

well im too bored writing this post, dont wanna complain about cloathing, wings cd redu when vip, vip bonuses, exp, wheel, etc.... just no sense R2 will dont care anyway about small poor player, who can buy only vip or who cant buy even this. Hope pples will start use brain and quit this game b4 it will be too late.. or mby miracle will happen and r2 will stop begin so greedy and take acare of normal customers who rly make this game playable for other part, cashers u shuld say thanks to evry normal player who handle you r serwer...w/o normal players there is no game...keep it in mid r2games.

And hope even 1 from staff will ansewer me, Where is reason and fun to play this game as normal player. (i alredy using it only as comunicator cuze im meet good pples) Bye.

p.s Even farm is dominated by balens!

Whatever dude, you get to pay for free. Get it????? FREE!! for nothing. Nada, zilch, just log in and play.

Go to your locl supermarket and complain about people with money BUYING their groceries and see what happens. People who pay get more. That's life.

Comment

I sagree with this post... this is one of the most money demanding games there is... they should have not sold leg stones as that made it just too unfair

Comment

Working...
                          X