EXP Books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXP Books

These become a huge waste very fast. I think it would make more sense if these books gave you experience as a percentage of your total experience instead of a flat number. This way, every book would effect every character the same way and they would actually make a dent on a higher level character's exp bar.

i.e:

Lvl 1 EXP book: .25% exp
    Lvl 2 Exp book: .5% exp
    Lvl 3 Exp book: 1% exp

This wouldn't be a huge impact on power leveling and it would upgrade these items significantly.

EDIT:
    If this were implemented, I would suggest either raising the price on EXP books in the Arena shop or taking them out completely as 100 books would allow anyone to gain a full level.
    Last edited by R211262091; 03-27-2013, 11:19 AM.

Originally posted by R211262091 View Post
    These become a huge waste very fast. I think it would make more sense if these books gave you experience as a percentage of your total experience instead of a flat number. This way, every book would effect every character the same way and they would actually make a dent on a higher level character's exp bar.

i.e:

Lvl 1 EXP book: .25% exp
    Lvl 2 Exp book: .5% exp
    Lvl 3 Exp book: 1% exp

This wouldn't be a huge impact on power leveling and it would upgrade these items significantly.

EDIT:
    If this were implemented, I would suggest either raising the price on EXP books in the Arena shop or taking them out completely as 100 books would allow anyone to gain a full level.
    Your suggestion is overpowered. One hundred books are easy to obtain. Rework the percentages.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Your suggestion is overpowered. One hundred books are easy to obtain. Rework the percentages.
      Man you in the forums today X_X
      And That suggestion of raising the price for it is bad idea.
      I think that is mainly low lvls to catch up quick. =)
      The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

I like them as they are now, they're a great source of gold... ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          I like them as they are now, they're a great source of gold... ^_^
          i never though of selling them.
          Foolish of meh X_X
          Ty Creamy

Comment

They can just make it a separate item from the one on sale in the Arena shop. That one can remain the same but ones gained from MPs, Campaign, and Guild Blessings are total garbage. They don't even have to make the change retroactive so it wouldn't have any effect on existing EXP books. Only those gained from the 3 methods above going forward.

Comment

I agree that the other exp books suck ._.

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
                i never though of selling them.
                Foolish of meh X_X
                Ty Creamy
                Hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by R211262091 View Post
                  They can just make it a separate item from the one on sale in the Arena shop. That one can remain the same but ones gained from MPs, Campaign, and Guild Blessings are total garbage. They don't even have to make the change retroactive so it wouldn't have any effect on existing EXP books. Only those gained from the 3 methods above going forward.
                  I have to agree - a rare XP book drop that meant something would be nice to see.

Comment

Working...
                  X