Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Name change, and gender change, academy reset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Save the kyanite (after maxing) for the academy multiplier later on.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    I like the idea of name changes.

Gender changes - I'm not so sure about.

Class change I think could be a cool idea.

Academy Reset - I'll be frank - by the time you think that either PATK/MATK is useless for your character - it might be level 10? 20? at level 50 the entirety of the kyanite you spent getting the useless stat up - won't cover the cost of boosting a useful stat one level.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    is very hard becouse reset one lvl 1 in one skills is alot lesser daru that a lvl 50 in the acahemy all should lvl 1 to 20 for cheap kynati after do reset and do all plus in a higre lvl later.

Leave a comment:

• NashQQ
    replied
    Academy reset for balens, nice more unbalance betwen no-cash, and cashers,good idea...to keep killing game.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Them should use one name change every year or like that.

But should love to go frome Women to a Man Charters.

And chance to go back for some skin is relly uggly at some genear.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R26629463 View Post
    Please add a balen option to change character names or change gender for those who have made mistakes and do not wish to redo their entire characters. Is there also a way to implement a reset on the academy to reapply your points this is awkward when you first start and know nothing about the game. This would be helpful if you did like the other reset, free until 25.
    It's coming... though it appears to be for Balens. I wish they'd lock the number of uses though (or have some sort of numerical unchangeable yet referenced ID) as some players will just rename themselves over and over.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X