Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rename card in patch part 3 you can change your name with rename card in shop

Comment

All these features should be available in a world when the player comes first: name change, gender change. These are cosmetic, unless gender has a secret effect on the game that we don't know about. To prevent people from changing their name/gender to "hide" for whatever reason, you can have their old status' available for view in their profile.

These features could be added, but only as premium services as they afford a lot of potential advantage: class change, server transfer. Due to the "rolling server" model of Wartune, I doubt we'll ever the latter option .. too bad, I'd love to pay a small fee to get the hell away from some of the goons on my server *grin*
      Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Regarding the name change - Another game I play lets you change your name once, but it also lists your former name on your profile so others know what name you used to have. No confusion there.

Regarding gender change, I'm all for it. People make mistakes. *shrugs*

Regarding resetting Academy, prefer to do this by skill, and yes, for the lower levels if they do this early enough, it is helpful. I am all for setting up resets, also for the Troops. Those who are new to the game do not understand the benefits of mages having patk troops or knights/archers having matk troops vs patk troops. Allow them the sovereign choice over what they pay to do regarding resets. They will be the ones to deal with the consequences of that 1 change, and I do believe it should be limited in those two instances.

Comment

honestly im frustrated i cant change my gender because when i made the account i never had a chance to even set my gender... it auto set me to male...
          Last edited by Luna Emma Flairese; 02-13-2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Why are we reviving an old thread from like almost 4 years ago?
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Luna Emma Flairese View Post
              honestly im frustrated i cant change my gender because when i made the account i never had a chance to even set my gender... it auto set me to male...
              It auto sets you the first one in the list that goes left to right, you have to pick the gender and class.

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              Why are we reviving an old thread from like almost 4 years ago?
              Someone decided to jump into a thread that old. Lets put it back to bed
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
              X