Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Name change, and gender change, academy reset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAZE001
    started a topic Name change, and gender change, academy reset

Name change, and gender change, academy reset

Please add a balen option to change character names or change gender for those who have made mistakes and do not wish to redo their entire characters. Is there also a way to implement a reset on the academy to reapply your points this is awkward when you first start and know nothing about the game. This would be helpful if you did like the other reset, free until 25.

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Luna Emma Flairese View Post
    honestly im frustrated i cant change my gender because when i made the account i never had a chance to even set my gender... it auto set me to male...
    It auto sets you the first one in the list that goes left to right, you have to pick the gender and class.

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Why are we reviving an old thread from like almost 4 years ago?
    Someone decided to jump into a thread that old. Lets put it back to bed

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Why are we reviving an old thread from like almost 4 years ago?

Leave a comment:

• Luna Emma Flairese
    replied
    honestly im frustrated i cant change my gender because when i made the account i never had a chance to even set my gender... it auto set me to male...
    Last edited by Luna Emma Flairese; 02-13-2017, 02:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shaeleigh
    replied
    Regarding the name change - Another game I play lets you change your name once, but it also lists your former name on your profile so others know what name you used to have. No confusion there.

Regarding gender change, I'm all for it. People make mistakes. *shrugs*

Regarding resetting Academy, prefer to do this by skill, and yes, for the lower levels if they do this early enough, it is helpful. I am all for setting up resets, also for the Troops. Those who are new to the game do not understand the benefits of mages having patk troops or knights/archers having matk troops vs patk troops. Allow them the sovereign choice over what they pay to do regarding resets. They will be the ones to deal with the consequences of that 1 change, and I do believe it should be limited in those two instances.

Leave a comment:

• ecla2
    replied
    All these features should be available in a world when the player comes first: name change, gender change. These are cosmetic, unless gender has a secret effect on the game that we don't know about. To prevent people from changing their name/gender to "hide" for whatever reason, you can have their old status' available for view in their profile.

These features could be added, but only as premium services as they afford a lot of potential advantage: class change, server transfer. Due to the "rolling server" model of Wartune, I doubt we'll ever the latter option .. too bad, I'd love to pay a small fee to get the hell away from some of the goons on my server *grin*

Leave a comment:

• sifisrs
    replied
    rename card in patch part 3 you can change your name with rename card in shop

Leave a comment:

• Kolinko
    replied
    Or a simpler solution would be to have a system announcement of who changed there name its pretty simple and is a good notification that even if 5 people see the message word will get around and every1 will now then know who it is or another solution to name changing of idiot annoying players to clean up there epuation would be to Label there previous name on there Profile up to a certain amount of time such as Previously known as such and such.... would last 3 days or something or even untill next maint. Just a stimulation to the Idea.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    This.

I can agree with this. I can see all kinds of bad things happening with this if its implemented.
    It's coming though. AFAIK, there aren't any restrictions.

It WOULD be great if there were some kind of a new numerical ID tag (many other MMOs have this) so that this "name switcheroo" potential issue is mostly averted.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
    The only problem I have with this is that there are certain people who live to make others miserable. Giving them the ability to simply change their names sets the server up for abuse by those type who have money as well. I for one like to be able to tell who the trouble makers are and not invite them into my guild.
    This.

I can agree with this. I can see all kinds of bad things happening with this if its implemented.

Leave a comment:

• Unified_Serenity
    replied
    The only problem I have with this is that there are certain people who live to make others miserable. Giving them the ability to simply change their names sets the server up for abuse by those type who have money as well. I for one like to be able to tell who the trouble makers are and not invite them into my guild.

Leave a comment:

• R26629463
    replied
    If it costs spending balens, I would like the option and I know others would too. Doesn't matter if I am willing to spend my money to correct it. I know there are a few people in my guild wish they could have a gender change.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Academy multiplier?
    "Over there".

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by NashQQ View Post
    Academy reset for balens, nice more unbalance betwen no-cash, and cashers,good idea...to keep killing game.
    Really don't see your problem here.

What sort of advantage do you think that an academy reset will give?
    If you reset your academy skills for balens then you must be rather stupid, as it will not enable any greater stats to be gained. You will only end up training the same research to the same level all over again! As ginger pointed out earlier any mistake you make on research are negligible for kynite returns.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Academy multiplier?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X