This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name change, and gender change, academy reset

Please add a balen option to change character names or change gender for those who have made mistakes and do not wish to redo their entire characters. Is there also a way to implement a reset on the academy to reapply your points this is awkward when you first start and know nothing about the game. This would be helpful if you did like the other reset, free until 25.

Originally posted by R26629463 View Post
    Please add a balen option to change character names or change gender for those who have made mistakes and do not wish to redo their entire characters. Is there also a way to implement a reset on the academy to reapply your points this is awkward when you first start and know nothing about the game. This would be helpful if you did like the other reset, free until 25.
    It's coming... though it appears to be for Balens. I wish they'd lock the number of uses though (or have some sort of numerical unchangeable yet referenced ID) as some players will just rename themselves over and over.

Comment

Them should use one name change every year or like that.

But should love to go frome Women to a Man Charters.

And chance to go back for some skin is relly uggly at some genear.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Academy reset for balens, nice more unbalance betwen no-cash, and cashers,good idea...to keep killing game.

Comment

is very hard becouse reset one lvl 1 in one skills is alot lesser daru that a lvl 50 in the acahemy all should lvl 1 to 20 for cheap kynati after do reset and do all plus in a higre lvl later.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I like the idea of name changes.

Gender changes - I'm not so sure about.

Class change I think could be a cool idea.

Academy Reset - I'll be frank - by the time you think that either PATK/MATK is useless for your character - it might be level 10? 20? at level 50 the entirety of the kyanite you spent getting the useless stat up - won't cover the cost of boosting a useful stat one level.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Save the kyanite (after maxing) for the academy multiplier later on.

Comment

Academy multiplier?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by NashQQ View Post
                  Academy reset for balens, nice more unbalance betwen no-cash, and cashers,good idea...to keep killing game.
                  Really don't see your problem here.

What sort of advantage do you think that an academy reset will give?
                  If you reset your academy skills for balens then you must be rather stupid, as it will not enable any greater stats to be gained. You will only end up training the same research to the same level all over again! As ginger pointed out earlier any mistake you make on research are negligible for kynite returns.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Academy multiplier?
                    "Over there".

Comment

If it costs spending balens, I would like the option and I know others would too. Doesn't matter if I am willing to spend my money to correct it. I know there are a few people in my guild wish they could have a gender change.

Comment

The only problem I have with this is that there are certain people who live to make others miserable. Giving them the ability to simply change their names sets the server up for abuse by those type who have money as well. I for one like to be able to tell who the trouble makers are and not invite them into my guild.

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
                          The only problem I have with this is that there are certain people who live to make others miserable. Giving them the ability to simply change their names sets the server up for abuse by those type who have money as well. I for one like to be able to tell who the trouble makers are and not invite them into my guild.
                          This.

I can agree with this. I can see all kinds of bad things happening with this if its implemented.
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                            This.

I can agree with this. I can see all kinds of bad things happening with this if its implemented.
                            It's coming though. AFAIK, there aren't any restrictions.

It WOULD be great if there were some kind of a new numerical ID tag (many other MMOs have this) so that this "name switcheroo" potential issue is mostly averted.

Comment

Or a simpler solution would be to have a system announcement of who changed there name its pretty simple and is a good notification that even if 5 people see the message word will get around and every1 will now then know who it is or another solution to name changing of idiot annoying players to clean up there epuation would be to Label there previous name on there Profile up to a certain amount of time such as Previously known as such and such.... would last 3 days or something or even untill next maint. Just a stimulation to the Idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X