Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April's Fool Chest is it a trap again like clover box?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April's Fool Chest is it a trap again like clover box?

what is better, exchange 25 egg with 1 pcs lv3-lv5 gem or exchange with 25 AF Chest and wishing got lv3-lv5 gem and soul crystalx50??? anyone try it already?

Originally posted by R27290215 View Post
    what is better, exchange 25 egg with 1 pcs lv3-lv5 gem or exchange with 25 AF Chest and wishing got lv3-lv5 gem and soul crystalx50??? anyone try it already?
    It starts on the 30th.

Comment

april fool box always give you roses, literally "April Fool"

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
        april fool box always give you roses, literally "April Fool"
        worst-case scenario, ladies will be happy. best-case scenario, gemmmss and souuulss! either way, can't go wrong =p

Comment

Have either of you received other items not on the list... or has the event not started for you both yet?

Comment

bullhorn lol

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
              bullhorn lol
              Yep me too April fools! haha no....not laughing at all I want my egg back thats not listed
              Server 92- King
              Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

An astute player posted THIS regarding the event. It has some moderator comments which will hopefully alleviate the situation.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	hmmmm.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	1666181
                  friend o mine got that one but its announced and if they did it that thing is rare..

Comment

Out of 300 fortunes, I managed to get 4 gem packs and 100 soul crystals. And maybe ~160 vip tokens, wasn't counting those as closely. The rest of the stuff is pretty garbage. Overall return isnt TOO bad considering the value of the tokens.

Comment

At least you'll be able to spam world chat when it's all over, Karrde.

Comment

yuhu 30* bags =( 20+ gold boxs, rosee and lvl 3 luck stones)
                        -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

omg it suks hard everytime wenn i click on april event collect it jumps back to easter
                          and i need to do it over 200 times

1 time i clicked in a mistacke cause back jump on the magnificent robe x.x i want my 65 eggs back

thx

Comment

http://d.pr/i/neUW this is for 15 tries i had like 30

Comment

Working...
                            X