Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Five Server Merge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Server Merge

Thank you R2 for the 5 server merge. We just did WB, it lasted 4 minutes, only got in 4 runs.

Do you even think about what you have done to your supporters.

You have taken S146 and merged it with 4 older servers. You people are nuts.

S146 should never have been added to the other 4 servers.

I've played online for years and I have never seen a merge that was anything remotely as horrible as this.

ok Paty, Wb adjusts, new here and that's news to me, that is not all this thread is about,

You must like the way R2 deals out its wonderful consideration for its supporters.

In my part of the world this is how you lose customers.
    Last edited by pjraven; 03-29-2013, 01:46 PM.

it happens for each wb today then its fixed, stop crying.

Comment

But 5 servers merged together is just so ridiculous.

Comment

we had 3 servers merged at once and it lasted 2 rounds consider yourself lucky for that day the bosses should be at 100mil+ hp the next day anyway.
        Server 92- King
        Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

we r s146 and we don't like this stupid merge . Y don't u R2 put us with s149 and s152 There is only 2 in there. u put us with 4 servers olders than us for months. Please fix all of this **** u have already served us

Comment

\This is just one of the wonderful affects of a 5 server merge

Click image for larger version

Name:	5SVRGHOS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	586.0 KB
ID:	1666173

If you can't tell half the horses have no riders, many riders are floating with no horses and the black ghosts are the best.
            This is bandwidth overload of the worst kind. After finally getting into the second arena today, the first just gave black screen,
            all opponents appeared as dark ghost like figures.

What R2 has done for me with this overloaded server is help me to decide that they can keep there 70k kryanite bonus.
            Most of the S146's best players are 10 to 15 levels behind now. It doesn't matter if you did spend more, there is no way to
            ever catch the new leaders. R2 has cost itself support form some of its most generous players.
            Last edited by pjraven; 03-30-2013, 01:05 AM.

Comment

R2 is not known for giving any thoughts or regards for players. CEO himself said, roll out servers, get people to spend to be #1, then merge them with another server where they become #2 or worse, they'll spend to get #1 again.

From that screenshot I'll just assume that you guys went from 15 energizes to 24! New people to play with! yay!

Comment

I for one would love a 5 server merge. That means more population which means more people do MPs with. Which means better guild battles and not just one guild taking over the whole damn thing. Means no dead server. Your QQ right now people already told you many many times. WB is like that and fixes itself in 24-48 hours. Mostly 24hours. it is just like that to test how strong you guys are at. If you kill it too fast or too slow it adjusts to the speed you kill it in. Please do research and stop spamming the forum.

Dang on my alt forum account again. Wish it didn't auto log you in based on what account you are in. Should have seperate log ins for the forums...
                Last edited by 0xykotton; 03-29-2013, 10:51 PM. Reason: on alt account.

Comment

Sorry if was rude, the world chat was frustrating with all of the complaining so I am over it.

Just wait for the server to stabilize a bit.

Comment

5 server merges may have these issues initially

1) laggy 3rd wb
                    2) very laggy gb

but after a while when less people play it will be smoother

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      I for one would love a 5 server merge. That means more population which means more people do MPs with. Which means better guild battles and not just one guild taking over the whole damn thing. Means no dead server. Your QQ right now people already told you many many times. WB is like that and fixes itself in 24-48 hours. Mostly 24hours. it is just like that to test how strong you guys are at. If you kill it too fast or too slow it adjusts to the speed you kill it in. Please do research and stop spamming the forum.

Dang on my alt forum account again. Wish it didn't auto log you in based on what account you are in. Should have seperate log ins for the forums...

And you must be one of R2's paid shills.

Comment

all the players need to clear their cache before they logged into the merged servers... it helps sync the files a lot better, but many players do not or refuse to, then complain because they have issues.....

the WB should auto adjust to compensate for the merge....

my biggest concern is things like lag, gb, battle grounds etc....
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by pjraven View Post
                          And you must be one of R2's paid shills.
                          No, I just dislike ignorant people who clearly don't research the forum and spam the **** out of it for every single little thing. I don't like R2 to be honest I agree with most of the people who complain here over and over again. The thing that is different from me than you is I deal with it and not QQ all over the forum making it unreadable. It is tiring to read posts over and over about the same freaking subjects. Bugs everywhere, lag, wb dying in 2 min, blah blah blah. All these answers are easily found if you just do a quick search. If you are too lazy to search then don't post.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                            No, I just dislike ignorant people who clearly don't research the forum and spam the **** out of it for every single little thing. I don't like R2 to be honest I agree with most of the people who complain here over and over again. The thing that is different from me than you is I deal with it and not QQ all over the forum making it unreadable. It is tiring to read posts over and over about the same freaking subjects. Bugs everywhere, lag, wb dying in 2 min, blah blah blah. All these answers are easily found if you just do a quick search. If you are too lazy to search then don't post.
                            Here is what just happened in Duel, notice the smooth workings,

Click image for larger version

Name:	DUAL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	1666182

I'm a 3.8 Purdue graduate, an Electrical Engineer, who presently is teaching at a collegiate level.

It is you who is showing total ignorance to an obvious problem that is tantamount to R2 committing Fraud against it's paid supporters.

Go back under the rock you crawled out from you disgusting shill.

Comment

Originally posted by pjraven View Post
                              Here is what just happened in Duel, notice the smooth workings,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37788[/ATTACH]

I'm a 3.8 Purdue graduate, an Electrical Engineer, who presently is teaching at a collegiate level.

It is you who is showing total ignorance to an obvious problem that is tantamount to R2 committing Fraud against it's paid supporters.

Go back under the rock you crawled out from you disgusting shill.
                              First of all I already told you I agree that R2 pretty much sucks as a company and are greedy. That they should be doing a much better job with there game and stop creating too many servers. I also am not going lie as I did post a few complaint threads as well. Thing is I don't spam complaints all over the forum and be ignorant and not do a quick search on topics first. If there is a topic already made. I post in it. I do not create another one just bc. I think you are lying that you are Electrical Engineer. If you were that smart then you would know how to use a search feature about your problems and not spam the forums with this garbage.

Comment

Working...
                              X