Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Need Tips for Moonevil Den Nightmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Tips for Moonevil Den Nightmare

Hi. To those that have tried moonevil den nightmare and completed it, I want to ask few things.
    What is the minimum stats required, best setup, formation needed, etc to complete it?

I'll be turning level 60 soon and I want to start collecting level 60 legendary stones...

Can somebody give me tips please. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

..and btw, I'm an archer, 50kbr with lvl 50 pve set. I am planning to try it with 2 other players, knight and archer, who also have pve set and with 52k br.. and our mage 55pvp, 47k br..
    I wanna ask if it's doable or not with that party.. ._.

Thanks again guys..

update: we tried it.. and failed.. I have 11k def unbuffed and 1st boss hit me with 22k crit. lol.
    Last edited by R28842313; 04-03-2013, 10:53 PM.

There's no summoner in MD though. It's more efficient to run NM DT post-first boss (Nemrut).

Comment

Haven't tried NM myself yet. Normal is a piece of cake. We don't even use healing until final boss, and even then it's rarely needed.I can imagine 2nd boss being a pain with his attack boost that can't be debuffed. So I'll be interested to see what people suggest is needed

Comment

2 Mage 1 archer with lvl 50 LEG pve set that can cast Incendiary , Deep freeze and Scater correctly and 1 Knight with Good mdef and pdef + Party buffs -% damage recieve..

Comment

When 2nd boss buffs to 3, he can potentially hit up to 95k damage.

So be prepared to have apollo and incendiary to be on at the same time. It's a race to finish him off.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

3 archer + 1 PVE mage worked well for us all with 50k+ BR.. 2nd boss is all about killng as fast as possible (before it buffs)
            but a waste of time/a run tbh

Comment

Originally posted by horick View Post
              3 archer + 1 PVE mage worked well for us all with 50k+ BR.. 2nd boss is all about killng as fast as possible (before it buffs)
              but a waste of time/a run tbh

why is it a waste of time? o.O? Can you please tell how many legend stones you got after completing the run? Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                There's no summoner in MD though. It's more efficient to run NM DT post-first boss (Nemrut).
                I think 60k+ br is needed for DT nm... so impossible for us lol.. So we're thinking of trying nm mode of moonevil.. And I'm just a light casher.. I don't really have that much skel keys.. no balens for "it pays to consume" event either xD so my only hope is the nm mode of dungeons and guild shop (but too expensive, not really that feasible..).

Thanks for the reply btw. Much appreciated.

Comment

Do it, Slow but sure to get the Stones - NM MD is Best == NM DT u need keys and keys, and it takes forever to collect its.

2 Mages 1 archer 1 Knight Formation.

1st boss, AOE and heal - 1 mage heal
                  2nd Boss, Kill it as fast as possible + heal a little - u need high attack to finish this, or delphics . 1 mage heal
                  3rd Boss, just try to be alive,heal often and hit - 2 mages heal , knight defensive. archer DF and scatter

Comment

i think it's doable with your party, although the mage may not heal fast enough on times, but when you use runes and pots should be ok.
                    On the first boss start with aoe and try to kill the mobs in 1 turn before they attack. The summons later are like normal.
                    We did it 3 mages and 1 archer (all a little above 50k and me a little below 50k br) and the 2nd boss was the hardest, but with a little more dmg it's not much of a problem. It was a little less than 1 hour for 3 runs, and you can get 2-6 stones per run
                    The best way is to see who else and in what party have done it in your server and ofc try it yourselves once or twice without attempts...

Comment

Working...
                    X