Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearly 200 servers!!!!

hey all Demonwolf810 here
    some of you know me from server 17(Boneyard) or 141 (RedVale)

Ive been on wartune since server 20 and I see it has grown fast and it has become better...and some updates have not even happened yet

Wartune is growing super quick...and sooooooooon...it might be popular like games like call of duty and others!

I believe when wartune reaches 200 servers I think they should leave posting new servers for about a month, too many servers are being made and other servers are getting low level useless accounts and bearly anyone is joining them!

Whats your opinions?

Good luck in the future, Wartune and fellow wartune players!

Demonwolf810
    In Game Name: Demonwolf810
    Server: 141 Red Vale
    Guild : Phoenix
    Guild Staff Rank : Member
    If you need help or if you are joining server 141 add me : Demonwolf810
    Ill help as much as i can!

WOLVES WILL RISE AND WIN

Why would they stop? ppl in new servers wanna be number 1 for a while til a merge happens, that alone give them a lot of money on ppl rushing up and stuff like that so they will keep doing it. They could fix the lag from the last update on bosses (hello 100 floor cata) or add the auction house/trade system but hey, money is more important for this company lol

Comment

It's really hard to measure Wartune's growth since they keep merging servers all the time and i believe faster than they get them out, so is Wartune growing too fast? i'm not sure about that and personally i don't think so (i'm not even sure if it's growing), spaming new servers and merging old ones together is their only way of keeping this game alive.

Comment

Working...
      X