Get rid of the 'Socket Equipment' Notification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid of the 'Socket Equipment' Notification

I know this has been mentioned before, and apparently R2/7Roads sees no need to address it. Still, in the hopes that someone there actually does look at these forums every once in a while, I'm going to readdress it. For us higher levels the 'Socket Equipment' notification that pops up when we loose is VERY annoying. We've already filled all socket holes we can. This notification should be disabled at some level - perhaps 45, or so? It doesn't affect the play of the game and should be easy to take care of.

Sooooooooo agreed!!!!

Comment

Absolutely agree. At the very least, remove it when you get over say 20th level.

Comment

+1... though after awhile, it's simply something that's ignored.

Comment

Yes but this should also apply to the Enchant notification. It takes a while for non cashers to fully enchant their equipment and this notification is constant. I would like both to just show once and then disappear...

Comment

We should have the option to turn all of them off.

The only ones I want are the ones that pop up to bring me to an event (Tree, Altar, Harvest, etc...).

But, yes, you have my vote.
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Agreed. There should definitely be a way to turn those annoying things off, along with the enchant notification.

Comment

i don't mind those notifications. Would be nice to do away with them but they are easy to ignore. The notifications that must stop though are the guild chamber notifications or at least put in a different color. I am tired of trying to chat in guild chat and all i see is spam notifications about picking ores for 1-10 contribution. Change the color if you need to keep them in the game. Don't have it in the same color as the guild chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  i don't mind those notifications. Would be nice to do away with them but they are easy to ignore. The notifications that must stop though are the guild chamber notifications or at least put in a different color. I am tired of trying to chat in guild chat and all i see is spam notifications about picking ores for 1-10 contribution. Change the color if you need to keep them in the game. Don't have it in the same color as the guild chat.
                  They'd be easy to ignore if they'd close when you go to a different area, but you actually have to manually close them >.> annoying. I agree with you on the guild chamber notifications though. Sometimes you get lost reading or writing because of the spam. It's not even necessary. I mean, who cares if someone picked an ore for X contribution? If anything they should only show something like "You just picked an ore and earned X contribution." That's the only one that really matters.

Comment

+1 You got my vote!
                    Kabam - Wartune S2 U.S. West
                    Guild: Underworld
                    IGN: Holli
                    Class: Archer
                    Level: 60
                    BR:41k

Holli BAMBAM from KABAM!

Comment

I am so bugged by this. They can pop up this constantly, but can't put a "Your farm is ready" when in the wilds! Please fix this!

Comment

Working...
                      X