Helping in spire thread and the responses to them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping in spire thread and the responses to them

So there have been a few thread with people asking that players that have been done there spire attempts be able to help Lowe lvl players. The response to this request has been no because then the lower lvl players will be getting a lot of benefits.(?) well to this players I would like to post a question:

have u done the spire with a lower lvl player?

Yesterday I did the spire with a party whose lvl ranges from 59-68 and br from 42k-52k. We made it to the 7th floor. Today I did the spire with a party whose lvl ranges from 50-68, and br from 20k-50k, we only made it to the 3rd floor. Even if a high lvl player helps a lower lvl player, they will still not make it far in the spire, it'll just help the lower player do slightly better and help him with his gaming experience. After all isn't this the point of a higher lvl helpin a lower lvl? So they can do better and get better? Furthermore if ur going to complain about a higher lvl helping a lower lvl in the spire, then y not complain about the higher lvls in a guild that guides a lower lvl through nm mps?

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
    So there have been a few thread with people asking that players that have been done there spire attempts be able to help Lowe lvl players. The response to this request has been no because then the lower lvl players will be getting a lot of benefits.(?) well to this players I would like to post a question:

have u done the spire with a lower lvl player?

Yesterday I did the spire with a party whose lvl ranges from 59-68 and br from 42k-52k. We made it to the 7th floor. Today I did the spire with a party whose lvl ranges from 50-68, and br from 20k-50k, we only made it to the 3rd floor. Even if a high lvl player helps a lower lvl player, they will still not make it far in the spire, it'll just help the lower player do slightly better and help him with his gaming experience. After all isn't this the point of a higher lvl helpin a lower lvl? So they can do better and get better? Furthermore if ur going to complain about a higher lvl helping a lower lvl in the spire, then y not complain about the higher lvls in a guild that guides a lower lvl through nm mps?
    Why didn't you post this *in* that thread?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Why didn't you post this *in* that thread?
      Cuz there are more than just 1 thread about this, though I do kno which one u mean

Comment

Working...
      X