Please fix one click capture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please fix one click capture

Seriously, it is still broken and it is so aggravating. Just fix it.

can you provide a lil more info about your issue.... you may know and I may know, but thats not telling R2 techs what the issue is....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
      can you provide a lil more info about your issue.... you may know and I may know, but thats not telling R2 techs what the issue is....
      he means that one click capture does not give star points for misfortune. heres the link to the thread where its shown that it does not give star points for misfortune:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Click-Capture

Comment

That thread used to be in Bug Reports, some mod must of decided to go hide it into Game Discussion.

Comment

yeah I did... its not considered a bug by R2 techs, the players consider it a bug.... so the players idea of what needs fixing and the R2 techs idea of what needs fixing, is two different things.... so I can push it as a suggested tweak but not a bug....

Comment

wait, wait, so ur saying its natural not to get star points for one click collect?

Comment

One-Click Capture not giving Star Points for Misfortunes while Manually capturing Misfortunes gives Star Points isn't considered a bug? How odd that the R2 techs wouldn't consider such a game error as being a bug.

Comment

So the benefit of the vip level required to get one click capture is to be ripped off in starpoints by the ability?

Comment

I guess that explanation makes sense in a way.

The problem is why make it a VIP feature then? As it stands, the only real use of it is to quickly deplete gold if there is a threat of being plundered.

If this truly is not considered a bug then there should be a clear warning in the instructions/help stating the drawback of using the given function.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                    wait, wait, so ur saying its natural not to get star points for one click collect?
                    no, I am saying what the players think of a situation and what the r2 techs think of a situation, are differing points of view and thats it....

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                      no, I am saying what the players think of a situation and what the r2 techs think of a situation, are differing points of view and thats it....
                      I could see if it was a free ability for it to have a drawback but...

Comment

Wait. What is/was the techs'/devs' explanation then? If you're stating they believe it not to be a bug/issue, then they must have commented in some way.

Last I saw, it was submitted as a bug and they were able to reproduce it. I forget the standing though.

Comment

The issue is there's no money in fixing it. They've already got your money by the time you unlock it.

Comment

they seem to have fixed this? when you one click collect there are no misfortunes given

Comment

Watch the video from the link in the 3rd post of this thread. You will see it never gave the misfortunes. The problem is, it charges for misfortunes but you don't get the sell back price or the star points for them. This makes it significantly worse than manually capturing.

Comment

Working...
                              X