Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disturbing skill popup info !!!

i really dislike the popup skill info in the fights:

1st we don't need the c them in fight because we know them before and we choose those skill before going in fights,
    2nd we don't have time to read them when we fight only if there is a pause button and i haven't seen it !!
    3rd those popup info are annoying the visibility like u can c in the pic below it's hiding a major part of the screen and hiding hp info too ,
    4th they are popping up each time we are getting over the skill i dont know why !! 1 time is sufficient i think hope u r not making it to annoy us

please remove them or make them transparent as possible as u can or please let us the choice to hide it like for sound and effects !! .

Click image for larger version

Name:	issue.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	411.1 KB
ID:	1735291

Can't you use the shortcuts?

Comment

move your mouse away from the skill then and use the keyboard .. is more easy believe me... shortcuts rulz(XD )!!

Comment

As suggested, use the keys on your keyboard, as the numbers shown for each skill (1, 2, 3, etc) correspond to your number row. I love the skill hint as I sometimes need to double check the cooldown time or rage cost before using the skill when determining strategy within a battle against an opponent. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Shaeleigh View Post
          As suggested, use the keys on your keyboard, as the numbers shown for each skill (1, 2, 3, etc) correspond to your number row. I love the skill hint as I sometimes need to double check the cooldown time or rage cost before using the skill when determining strategy within a battle against an opponent. *shrugs*
          This. And yes it's useful to be able to check the cooldown time or rage cost while in a battle

Comment

i cant move my mouse away i'm always using the skills to attack and please are u reading those info or needing them ???

Comment

Originally posted by Tesker View Post
              i cant move my mouse away i'm always using the skills to attack and please are u reading those info or needing them ???
              Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              Can't you use the shortcuts?
              i cant use my laptop keyboard i dont want to damage it and i dont have a separated numpad like in PC !!

Comment

i cant use my laptop keyboard i dont want to damage it...
                What? You don't want to damage it in what way?

Comment

Using the keyboard will damage it.

Maybe you should play using a typewriter.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

i cant use my laptop keyboard i dont want to damage it and i dont have a separated numpad like in PC !!
                    Stop typing replies to the forum!! You'll damage your keyboard! ZOMG! And stop using your glasses, you'll only damage them! Oh, and don't use your car, you'll just damage that as well!

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      Stop typing replies to the forum!! You'll damage your keyboard! ZOMG! And stop using your glasses, you'll only damage them! Oh, and don't use your car, you'll just damage that as well!
                      Sounds like breathing might damage the brain... might be too late.

But OP seriously why is this an issue for you at all? It is simply something that comes up as you hover the mouse, click it's gone. Or as has been suggested the number keys are awesome. Using your keyboard will not damage it unless you are simply one of those that has to pound the keys to type.
                      Last edited by Serrin; 04-08-2013, 04:50 AM.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38654[/ATTACH] ^_^

Comment

I choked on my chocolate reading this.

Creamy you need to come clean up the mess as I coughed it everywhere trying to laugh.

*shakes a fist*
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

And... no.

Are you telling us you never use your laptop keyboard?

Comment

looool yes maybe u r right i still have the hey up of my keyboard not working fine after NFS game so hope i can use ur laptop if u dont mind and i like to use mouse more easy and we are allowed to use it lol :P so where is the problem are u asking me to use the keyboard just to hide that popup lol amazing solution looool i know that b4 i come here !!!!!!!
                              Last edited by Tesker; 04-12-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X