Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune and GM (SUPPORT)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune and GM (SUPPORT)

This game is just another example of a company that places greed over the customer. They take your money as quick as they can but should a problem arise within the game and you need help they blame the customer for error or their equipment. So if you complain and they stall you and stall you and stall you until you either give up or they finally throw you some small reward in order to keep you quiet. If however you treat them the same and have your credit card pull a payment for non delivery of goods they hold your account hostage unable to make any further purchases until you pay them the past amount plus some ridiculous $30 dollar surcharge. Too funny.

I have zero respect for this company at the moment and I urge everyone to stop making purchases for 1 week or more so that they appreciate the customer and the money we pay so that they have jobs.

wow new post and gets hidden in the mix?

Comment

Their philosophy is quick return on income over longevity of the game.

Comment

They also hide the locations of their offices so that we can't even file a Better Business Bureau report for them ripping North American customers off.
        I know they have offices in LA and in New York just need the physical address or telephone numbers to start a file.

Comment

Originally posted by R27888585 View Post
          This game is just another example of a company that places greed over the customer. They take your money as quick as they can but should a problem arise within the game and you need help they blame the customer for error or their equipment. So if you complain and they stall you and stall you and stall you until you either give up or they finally throw you some small reward in order to keep you quiet. If however you treat them the same and have your credit card pull a payment for non delivery of goods they hold your account hostage unable to make any further purchases until you pay them the past amount plus some ridiculous $30 dollar surcharge. Too funny.

I have zero respect for this company at the moment and I urge everyone to stop making purchases for 1 week or more so that they appreciate the customer and the money we pay so that they have jobs.
          OMG. tired of you ppl saying this that they are greedy. YOU not like using credit card o.o? THey don't use it >_< I use game cards I trust them more.
          Game: Wartune
          Server: 2 Edena Village
          Class: Mage
          Name: Mary Magdalene
          Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
          Flying with the fishes,
          Or maybe in the Ocean,
          swimming with the pigeons,
          See my world is Different.

Comment

They also hide the locations of their offices so that we can't even file a Better Business Bureau report for them ripping North American customers off.
            I know they have offices in LA and in New York just need the physical address or telephone numbers to start a file.
            They do not hide their locations. You jsut have to do your research -.-
            Game: Wartune
            Server: 2 Edena Village
            Class: Mage
            Name: Mary Magdalene
            Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
            Flying with the fishes,
            Or maybe in the Ocean,
            swimming with the pigeons,
            See my world is Different.

Comment

they do not post their offices in the USA, addresses or telephone , they only list the Chinese offices

Comment

And FYI a game card will not protect you from a purchase gone bad...a credit card company will reverse a charge given the proper reason. I trust my Mastercard more than some company brokering for prepayments.

Comment

they do not post their offices in the USA, addresses or telephone , they only list the Chinese offices
                  If you know where to look, then you can find it. There are maskers but you can blow past them if you poke around.

Comment

Working...
                  X