Please create buy/sell system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please create buy/sell system

hey,i really like this Wartune game...its cool and awesome and fun to play but here come's the crappy part of this game...THERE ARE NO SHOPS FOR ANYONE TO BUY ITEM"S WITH GOLD...yup thats right...im lvl 27 and my helmet is lvl 12..wanna know why??...its because u cant buy item with gold that why,and also u cant even sell item to other player or trade item..this is the 1st MMORPG Thats has no buy,sell,trade system with other player....SO PLEASE CREATE A SHOP FOR USER TO BUY ITEM LIKE WEOPEN,ARMOUR WITH GOLD..at least..

you need to look at getting your set items... and you have to earn them in the same way that players like me can not buy them, we have to earn the crypt coins and insignia......

while I can see the merits of a trade / buy / sell system, its very restrictive in what can be brought and sold, and like most games, would open up a whole new level of players cheating in order to get a advantage.... it happens in near every game that has a trade system..... so my suggestion for you, is join a good guild and start earning the insignia for your set items...
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Umh...
      please no.
      I already have to many area to spend my gold into.

Astral, guild skill, guild shop, city, ya-da ya-da.
      So, I prefer to not buying eq with gold --"

And...
      For lvl 27, that's normal.
      You'll get PvE set lvl 20 if you want after all .-.
      And jewel plus ring lvl 20 from crypt shop (better to bought it at lvl 30)
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
        you need to look at getting your set items... and you have to earn them in the same way that players like me can not buy them, we have to earn the crypt coins and insignia......

while I can see the merits of a trade / buy / sell system, its very restrictive in what can be brought and sold, and like most games, would open up a whole new level of players cheating in order to get a advantage.... it happens in near every game that has a trade system..... so my suggestion for you, is join a good guild and start earning the insignia for your set items...
        Cheating? You mean exploiting the market? Buying low, selling high, or stocking up on wanted/needed items such as pve materials? I'm not too sure I understand how you think players would cheat this trade system.
        I think a buy/sell system would benefit Wartune. I think the problem is that 7Roads has already developed a way for players to get everything via cash and adding a trade system would allow players to bypass alchemy and sell cash shop items to obtain more gold.

Comment

The Chinese market is actually a balen only process. The only gold used is the listing fee. Implemented exactly as it is in the Chinese version, it would actually make R2 money because people would buy balens just to get those unbound items (that's why we have bound and unbound to begin with).

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
            The Chinese market is actually a balen only process. The only gold used is the listing fee. Implemented exactly as it is in the Chinese version, it would actually make R2 money because people would buy balens just to get those unbound items (that's why we have bound and unbound to begin with).
            Well back when this game released. One of the devs stated that they will be having the market but there are some "bugs" in it that prevented them from releasing it right away. They said it will eventually come out but they don't know when. They also stated they are taking suggustions from people here to use what currency for the market when it ever releases. I honestly doubt that is not going to happen anymore. Just like how they promise to bring back the pay to recharge event but looks like they never are going to do it.

I agree with you that they would make much more money this way and it will balance out the game more. Make things less time consuming as well. I understand the possible exploits and all that jazz but if other mmos can deal with a market then I don't see why this game can't either. The only thing I can see what people get annoyed at most are the gold farmers and there spam.

Comment

yeah good thing you restricted trading system on players because it will ruin other donators interest, some people creates multiple account thats why they can cheat in trading.

Comment

Originally posted by AngealDread View Post
                yeah good thing you restricted trading system on players because it will ruin other donators interest, some people creates multiple account thats why they can cheat in trading.

The only good items to sell at all are all high lvl ones. I highly doubt people are going to create multiple accounts to lvl 60 or 70 just to farm legs and loids. All the other stuff under lvl 50 isn't really worth selling. Not to mention they do what other games have and put restrictions on them. Such as a certian friend lvl needed, a certian character lvl needed, must be active for a month before able to trade, etc. As I stated if other mmos out there can get by fine with having a market. I don't see why R2 wartune can't either. The cashers will actually be making more money off this as they can merch the market. So no cashers won't be hurting from having a market. They be making much more and same with R2.

Comment

The Chinese version is an auction house for balens only. If you listed it, everyone can see and bid. Trying to gift from an alt to a main (or any gifting at all, really) would involve having the balens to begin with, and you risk someone else getting what was intended.

Could it technically be exploited? Sure. But it is far less exploitable than a normal trade system, and it's still in exchange for balens.. making R2 more money.

And as far as R2 taking player suggestions. Well we all know that isn't happening, so...

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    Cheating? You mean exploiting the market? Buying low, selling high, or stocking up on wanted/needed items such as pve materials? I'm not too sure I understand how you think players would cheat this trade system.
                    I think a buy/sell system would benefit Wartune. I think the problem is that 7Roads has already developed a way for players to get everything via cash and adding a trade system would allow players to bypass alchemy and sell cash shop items to obtain more gold.
                    its because I have dealt with the cheating in trading systems in other games, as a player and a admin.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
                      The Chinese version is an auction house for balens only. If you listed it, everyone can see and bid. Trying to gift from an alt to a main (or any gifting at all, really) would involve having the balens to begin with, and you risk someone else getting what was intended.

Could it technically be exploited? Sure. But it is far less exploitable than a normal trade system, and it's still in exchange for balens.. making R2 more money.

And as far as R2 taking player suggestions. Well we all know that isn't happening, so...
                      agreed, thats why we do not have the clothing system and the dungeon system and the astral system that players asked for by players in R2 and 7roads......

Comment

Originally posted by kitwritten View Post
                        agreed, thats why we do not have the clothing system and the dungeon system and the astral system that players asked for by players in r2 and 7roads......
                        D'oh!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Those all came from 7roads version. Suggestion made to R2 wouldn't have had any effect other than maybe it coming out earlier over here.

Comment

We will never had a trading system. Becouse r2 have block Auction on our servers from game start. Why they block it? Becouse on auction we can sell items to other players by balens. Chinese version have auction from oldest version than on our servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                              its because I have dealt with the cheating in trading systems in other games, as a player and a admin.....
                              Still doesn't answer how the players would cheat the market?

Comment

Working...
                              X