Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skeleton Keys and Crypt Keys: Where to farm them?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Hmmm... 'patterns and intuition'. RoI does like to use that 'intuition' angle.

Kinda odd how L60 stones have nothing to do with NM Void (L40). The 60 trinkets can be had by grinding crypt normally with a little extra from various sources. 31 socket rods can be had by maxing and grinding the altar.

The crypt keys are numerous though - that's the part in which I'd like to see the pattern.

The only real 'patterns and intuition' I see is Balen usage.
    The socket rods do come from the guild altar and Battleground treasure chests. The tinkets come from the catacombs crypt shop. I have brought balens.
    I have crypt keys. My account does not reflect the type of heavy balen usage that one would expect to see from recharging my account. I am a light casher.
    I can play the game well, I do not need to buy my way around the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	balen.png
Views:	1
Size:	178.5 KB
ID:	1666585

Comment

Originally posted by Reality_of_Illusion View Post
      The socket rods do come from the guild altar and Battleground treasure chests. The tinkets come from the catacombs crypt shop. I have brought balens.
      I have crypt keys. My account does not reflect the type of heavy balen usage that one would expect to see from recharging my account. I am a light casher.
      I can play the game well, I do not need to buy my way around the game.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38915[/ATTACH]
      Is this a bragging thread? Why are you posting screenshots of your partial inventory and character?

RoI, after your rant about me bringing "discourse" (discord?) to the R2 forums - with nothing of substance to back it up - are you telling us "patterns and intuition" on parts of the game that are clearly dictated by random seeds will net you more than the average player? If so, you are even a bigger detriment to players than I ever could be. Congratulations.

Comment

ok this thread has gone too far off topic......
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
        X