Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why i can't log in the game always 7/16??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i can't log in the game always 7/16??

Wartuner2games kindly fix this problem almost of player s85 s40 s81 and s66 its like we are wasting our money for nothing i am a balen user i want to have fun playing this game well after Guild battle i have encounter it always stop in 7/16 1% that all I log in may time still same after that browser will ask (do u want to leave this page) what the heck is going on r2games we want to play this game

PLZ FIX IT!!!! we wartuners hoping you fix this major problem for s85 s40 s66 and s81

thank u
    server 85

are u use wifi, if so, try to change the router position, if you use wifi that not belong to u like kfc, school, cyber cafe, or something like that, then this problem is a common. if u use broadband, check the data quota coz when the data reach the quota limit, you broadband speed are reduced, this game require minimum of 512kb of internet speed. and clear you ceche every week. thats the only info i has.
    We Are Just Ordinary People, not Special Enough, But We Have SOMETHING That Make Us Special Enough. Watch and Learn

Comment

Working...
    X