Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Finally leveling our farms is worth it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally leveling our farms is worth it

Okay, I guess it was always worth it, but this time the extra ancient spirit (or two or three or more if you have yours higher than level 6 like me) will come in handy for this event

What level are your farms now? Are you happy you leveled them/do you regret not leveling them?

i made 200 in one farm lvl 4. steal lvl skill lvl 20 )

Comment

farm 8 working on 9 lol

Comment

Farm level 8 gives 15 per plant. I been telling my guildies for months to level that soil up. They regretting spending vouchers on world boss and runes now.
        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Okay, Farm level 8, adds an addition +2, meaning out of all freely earned seeds possible, should no one steal them.. You'll earn at most, +272 Ancient Spirits.... at what cost for vouchers?

It's not really worth it. But I'd love to be able to say I have a farm level 8 ^^

Comment

this farming part of the event is a joke, no matter what level your farm is.

as for the rest of the uses for the farm, can we please finally get some higher level seeds to plant (that don't cost balens, at any rate)?
            ChieftainRez
            Knight
            VictisHNR
            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Im loving it

Comment

Working...
              X