New Arena Shop Armor Sets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Arena Shop Armor Sets

I just posted this as a recommendation on the 1.5 Part 3 update page. What I would really like to see as soon as possible is higher sets of armor. I'm still using the old lv 55 arena gear because I like the PDEF reduction. I may be speaking for myself but it would be really cool if you released a lv 65 set for sale with Insignias. I understand that they would have to be a little more expensive since it's become easier to attain insignias since the days of 3 for a win and 1 for a lose in Arena. Please take this into consideration. I'd like to see something like this soon, to make things fun again. Thanks.

Chad
    Server 6 Duskin Arena
    Archer Class

Originally posted by ChadM View Post
    I just posted this as a recommendation on the 1.5 Part 3 update page. What I would really like to see as soon as possible is higher sets of armor. I'm still using the old lv 55 arena gear because I like the PDEF reduction. I may be speaking for myself but it would be really cool if you released a lv 65 set for sale with Insignias. I understand that they would have to be a little more expensive since it's become easier to attain insignias since the days of 3 for a win and 1 for a lose in Arena. Please take this into consideration. I'd like to see something like this soon, to make things fun again. Thanks.

Chad
    Server 6 Duskin Arena
    Archer Class
    Not even CHN has these.

Comment

If you want higre set you need use lvl 60 PVE set or 70 PVE set later in the may.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
      X