Wartune relationships?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune relationships?

Is there any online relationships in wartune yet??? aside from MOrrigan and Kit. XD

Originally posted by Lordmatt View Post
    Is there any online relationships in wartune yet??? aside from MOrrigan and Kit. XD
    Umm we been together a lot longer than we have played the game. We came here together, we play together, if we leave, we'll probably leave together and move on to another game. Not our first rodeo, probably won't be our last.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

If you're talking about relationships that doesn't necessarily have to have started in WT: yes; Ginger and me.

Comment

SCARY Server 5 XD

Comment

my hand and I have been together for years.... we do everything as a team, online and offline.... I like to think that me and my hand are inseparable tho I have the strangest feeling that that my hand is interested in others.....

just the other day I was sitting here, reading a thread and was startled to realize that my nose and my finger were hard at it right in front of me, ... sighs.... next thing you know, I will be giving birth to lil green men or something.......

I think in a way, I am the quiet one in the relationship, I like to sit back and watch.... my middle finger likes to stand up and be seen, oh course I get the blame for it........

yeah its a fun relationship on line and offline...... and one that i hope to enjoy for years to come........
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

You may want to delete that first sentence, Kit. The double entendres are all but apparent and all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              You may want to delete that first sentence, Kit. The double entendres are all but apparent and all over the place.
              only to people that think that way...... look up platonic
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                only to people that think that way...... look up platonic
                Look up double entendre. Just because you choose not to think that way doesn't mean the term doesn't apply.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  If you're talking about relationships that doesn't necessarily have to have started in WT: yes; Ginger and me.
                  Hey you! ^_^ ♥
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                  X