Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please shut down your server while players are unable to log in.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please shut down your server while players are unable to log in.

as title. GB is coming and everyone can't log in, but players who still have not logged out can participate in GB and other events. How is this fair? we've been waiting for the GB finals for a week now and r2 you're screwing us up like this? I say r2 ♥♥♥♥ YOU back and you jolly well do a server roll back when it comes back up again. once again, ♥♥♥♥ you r2.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-12-2013, 09:27 PM.

GB is going on and for the first time every on our server we are going to lose talk about not a happy camper.

Comment

Someone REALLY deserves to print this and hang this over their computer for allowing GB finals to even still take place knowing the MAJOR issues going on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dumbass.gif
Views:	1
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	1666618

Comment

Lost GB now due to the stupid server going down. Thanks.

Comment

Lost finals to a guild I can 1 vs 4, thanks R2, lost invincibility good time, remake the finals in saturday, ***

Comment

GB, BG, WB.
            I think people should be compensated for WB, but not sure how. What is an equitable compensation? I think it's certainly impossible to find one.
            If there's any compensation, R2 will give everyone the same across the board.

Being a competitive game, compensation should commensurate with the strength/BR of the players.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Why did you not boot everyone,you do it quick enough for maintenance.Lost Guild battle ,lost crops,but worst of all LOST INTEREST in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                GB, BG, WB.
                I think people should be compensated for WB, but not sure how. What is an equitable compensation? I think it's certainly impossible to find one.
                If there's any compensation, R2 will give everyone the same across the board.

Being a competitive game, compensation should commensurate with the strength/BR of the players.
                prolly wouldent work either deppending what astrals u use and what most of ur BR is from i only run 33k knight but use crit astral and have high attack get 60-70k per fight id probly get compensated for getting 30k a fight though xD

Comment

R2 is sorry for the inconvenience the unexpected outage caused. Thank you all for being patient while they worked on fixing it. Everyone should be able to log in fine now. If you are still experiencing difficulty, please create a new thread in the General Support section or send in a ticket for further assistance.

Please do not send in tickets about compensation. They will inform the community when it has been decided.

Thank you.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X