Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fix knight skill and other for knight!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix knight skill and other for knight!!!

to GM

I implore you, please fix skill and the other for the knight. because I am a knight feel ignored and set aside by the archer and mage. archer and mage always be top 10 in the world in particular boss. how can I have a BR 50 + knight can be defeated with a Mage who only has 45 + BR. I was very upset with this . because the knight felt weak character among others . I humbly beg in order to improve the character of the knight to become better, at least on par with the other characters. I ask not only for my own interests but for the common good. especially for players who use a knight character. please consider. fix and other skills for knight.

Long live for KNIGHT !!

Originally posted by angmar88 View Post
    to GM

I implore you, please fix skill and the other for the knight. because I am a knight feel ignored and set aside by the archer and mage. archer and mage always be top 10 in the world in particular boss. how can I have a BR 50 + knight can be defeated with a Mage who only has 45 + BR. I was very upset with this . because the knight felt weak character among others . I humbly beg in order to improve the character of the knight to become better, at least on par with the other characters. I ask not only for my own interests but for the common good. especially for players who use a knight character. please consider. fix and other skills for knight.

Long live for KNIGHT !!
    He makes a good point,i play a knight as well Lvl 61 , 43k BR and have above average pdef and mdef with mostly lvl 6 gems and orange lvl 5 astrals.I agree knights need more improvement for resists against mages,the recent patch messed up block quite a lot ,block was very usefull in the last patch,i could survive much longer vereses mages ,and most archers ,now with the new troop additions ,mainly templars ,it makes it even harder,.Though back to the subject ,i would love to see block fixed and add some mdef resistance.

Comment

Working...
    X