Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Harvest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that farm is ok as it is, with the exception that the hand on farm friend list appears BEFORE the crops actually bloom.
    Yes, I noticed it several times when I scrolled through the list of farm friends, going to a ready to harvest friend and the first seed started to bloom.
    And I am not a stalker.

The only thing I agree about the farm issue is prevent others from seeing the clock.
    I don't mind getting ripped if it is pure luck, but I hate when someone notes down the time my nirvana gold seeds bloom...

Comment

This suggestion would bring them a good amount of buyers, I'm sure.

Still, the price for roses after nuking friendlist would be greater, I think.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

speaking of roses, being able to grow them would be nice too! 1 for a 4 hr n 3 for a 12 hr but i digress from the op topic!

a 2 min safety net would be great on the farm! so often during last farm event i was there waiting for 7mins or so, plants spawned n were robbed already! so +1 from me on that

Comment

it would be good to have a visible timer to see the progress of your crops in your city, wilds and on runs (MP / PVP etc.) so that you can time your activities and protect your harvest.

Comment

Working...
          X